Chapter 22: HOME.

It was finally November 3rd.

We were an hour away from our destination. I was excited to see everyone again. I was glad they have a career together as a Kpop group. Never thought they would come this far. They even have a fandom called A.R.M.Y. And they love them so much like it's their own family.

"Isn't this exciting?" May jumped in her seat.

"Definitely. The fact that I'm afraid of heights means nothing to me." I forced a smile and felt my stomach start to rumbled, not from hunger, but from fear.

"I don't feel so good." I turned my head towards her slowly and her face immediately changed from happiness to disappointment.

"I suggest you throw up in one of these." She grabbed a bag from the chair in front of me and handed it to me.

"If you throw up on me, I'm throwing you out of this damn plane." She put her sleeping mask on and pretended to sleep.

"I'm taking a nap." She snuggled in her chair and became silent.

"Night." I whispered and also snuggled in my chair.

---

I wonder how they look like now... I haven't been keeping tabs on their hair colors anymore. Did Jimin grow? Is Jungkook still a fetus??? I bet Hobi is still the same Hobi. I wonder if they still remember my name... What if the managers won't let us in?! What if we get lost???

So many questions ran through my mind and I woke up from the panic.

"y/n, we're here." May shook my arm. "Bro, I've been trying to wake you up for nearly 2 minutes, what's going on in that head?"

"'Bro, it's nothing, let's go." I quickly unbuckled myself from the chair and grabbed my belongings.

---
Waiting For Our Ride.

---

"So their manager kindly suggested someone to come and pick us up. Is that okay?" May pushed her luggage back and forth on the sidewalk.

"So you ask me this now when he's coming to pick us up now?" I turned to her and gave her my quick derp face.

"Haha, you never agree to the things I say, so I plan ahead."

A black car arrived in front of us and a man walked out of the driver's side. "May xxx and y/n l/n?"

"Yeah." I bowed and May did the same.

He reached for our luggage, but I pulled it away from him. "It's okay, I got this." I picked my luggage up and threw it in the trunk.

"y/n... If he wants to be a gentleman, let him." May whispered to me as we got in the car.

"You know I hate when people touch my things." I whispered back.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Do you have money so we can give it to him as a tip?"

"Now we're using my money? Sneeky sneeky May." I pulled out my purse and unzipped the zipper.

"Here." I smacked a $20 bill on May's leg. "You give it to him."

"Owwww" She rubbed her leg and bit my shoulder.

I slapped her shoulder and we were going at it again.

"Shhhhh" I said.

"You shhhh!"

"No you shhhh!" I sassed back.