Chapter 6: Mommy... I love you.

I arrived at my mom's house and walked my way inside. When I walked in, Marcus was in a ball crying on the couch.

"Dude, why are you crying? They're alright, it's not like they're dead." I tossed my car keys to the table and shut the front door.

"They didn't tell you... Did they?" He slightly looked up to me and back into his lap.

"What are you talking about?" I sat on my dad's comfortable recliner.

"Mom... Has cancer y/n." He said softly into his lap.

"It was the fifth time to the hospital this whole week, not including the car accident they had just now." He looked up again and wiped his tears away.

I couldn't process what he said again... It took me about a minute to put all the pieces together. "She has... cancer." I choked up.

He started nodding his head and threw the remote of the tv at the wall. The batteries exploded out of it and rolled under the couch.

I curled myself in a ball just like he did and we cried together in silence.

Several minutes later he got up and said goodnight. I didn't know where I would sleep tonight, so I walked my way upstairs and into my parents room. I tried turning on the light, but the light bulb was out. I found my way to the bed and jumped in. I automatically started sinking into the bed. I sighed and wrapped myself under the blanket.

"Why me?...." I whispered to myself. "Why her?..."

I really wanted to take my mother's place. I would be willing to take that chance to have cancer instead of her. More people would miss her than miss me. It's not like I have any friends or family who cares about me. Besides the people who are close to me, but there were just a couple. I could impact their lives by leaving, but.... Some might just carry on and forget about me. It didn't matter to me, I just wished it was me in my mother's state. Tomorrow I need Marcus to spill all the details about the cancer situation with me. Then talk to my parents about it.

It felt like my heart was being shred into pieces by the devil. Like he was tormenting me. But for now, I had to let everything out of my head and sleep. Too many things were being thrown at me that it made me exhausted to even think.

"Goodnight." I hugged both my parent's pillows, pretending it was them there with me.

~~~~

The next day

~~~~

I woke up the next morning, it was about 1:20 PM. I got out of bed to find my spare tooth brush I kept here. I searched the bathroom and found my Spongebob toothbrush that I haven't even used once before.

"Haha, cool."

I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. I finished rinsing and when I looked up to the mirror, Taehyung was standing there next to me in silence.... Tears were running down his eyes and he was holding a bloody broken bottle (Like the I Need U mv, kekek).

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

Everything became black and I woken up on the floor holding alcohol in my hand. "What the hell happened?"

I scratched my head and got up slowly. My head was killing me and my legs felt weak. "Marcus?! You there?" I screamed for Marcus, but he didn't answer.

He was probably still asleep.

I went to the bathroom to look for my real toothbrush. I found my old spongebob toothbrush when I was little and thought of the dream...