Chapter 33: Jin and Taehyung's Birthday : End

Before you read this chapter I will be ending the fanfiction soon. Also if you have a scenario you want me to do, I have a scenario/imagine fanfic up! Sorry for long updates )x I suck at updates. It's been SO LONG!!! I apologize... I'm mostly on Tumblr nowadays!! Anyways, here's a short chapter! I'll try updating more. ):

---

Your P.O.V.

---

One by one everyone started to leave after Taehyung's fight with his father and his father yelling at his own wife. Taehyung was a bit bitter to everyone and didn't really talked after everything. The guests let him be and stayed out of his way.

"Thank you for coming to our party, I hope you had fun!" Jin said to one of his old high school friend.

"Thanks for inviting me guys, happy birthday Jin and Tae." The guy waved goodbye and left the house. Jin shut the door and sighed longly.

"Today was a tiring day, but it was fun. Thank you guys sooo much." Jin bowed and gave us all hugs. "I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired." He yawned.

"Ahhh, weakling, sleep tight." Yoongi smiled then sat on the couch beside Taehyung.

"You." Jin pointed to Yoongi, "You're the reason why this party happened huh?" He walked to Yoongi and hugged his head, "Thank youuuu."

"Yea yea, go to bed already birthday boy." Yoongi didn't resist the hug, but also went for it.

"Alright alright. As I said before, thank you all, goodnight." Jin left and one by one the other boys were going to bed too. The last was Taehyung, Yoongi, and me.

"Sorry about your dad Taehyung." Yoongi rubbed his head and slid his hand off. "I never thought my parents would have actually show up either..."

Taehyung nodded his head slightly.

"When I actually saw them, I wanted to break down and just cry there. I thought it was going to be Jin's and your parents... But it was all of our parents." Yoongi stared at a red cup in front of him. "Thanks y/n."

"No problem, anything for you guys." I said.

It was quiet for about a minute, you could hear the crickets chirping from the outside.

"I'm gonna go to bed so I'll leave you two alone. Goodnight y/n, goodnight TaeTae." He patted both of our heads and left the room.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung whispered.

I turned my head to him and he squinted at the ground.

"You okay?"

"Does it seem like I'm okay?"

"Sorry, stupid question." I ran my fingers up and down his thighs, usually he would start giggling, but he didn't this time.

"y/n, I'm sorry... I really am." He took my hand and fit his fingers in between the spaces perfectly.

"No need to apologize Tae, it's not your fault. You shouldn't be the one apologizing for you dad's actions." I tilted my head to my right to rest it on his shoulder. "Your dad is the one who started this whole shenanigans, not you."

"Mmm."

"Wanna go out? Just you and me." I held our hands up to the ceiling.

The clock read 8:30PM.

"Everyone went to bed early. They must be exhausted." I said. "Are you tired?" I put our hands back down.

He shook his head, "No, let's go out, just you and me." He stood up from the couch and left me sitting there. I heard the door open and close from the front door.