Chapter 21: Amazinggg

3 Years Later : Current time.

----

"At least he responded to the letter you sent him y/n." May threw the letter Taehyung wrote for me so I could put it in my book I was writing.

After the incident with Jessica's death, Taehyung and the others moved back to South Korea. I stayed back because New York was my life now.

The guys are now known as BTS, Bangtan Boys, Bulletproof Boy Scouts, or Bangtan Sonyeondan, a Kpop male group. They're huge all around the world. None of them has contacted me until this day. Taehyung was the only one who has actually contacted me after 3 years, but it was only for his point of view for the incident. He had nothing else to say....

"I know, it's been a while...." I laid down on my bed.

My heart felt numb.

"You miss him huh?" She laid beside me.

"A lot." I sighed. "Not only him, I miss everyone else too."

She turned her head to me, "You know what?"

"What?"

"Let's go visit them." She sat up still staring at me.

"No... I don't want to." I said.

"Why not?? It's been three years since you seen your friends." She held her hand out to me and I took it so she could pull me up.

"Because.... they're all famous now. Ya know? Bangtan Sonyeondan and all...." I threw up quotation marks in the air. "I don't want to be apart of their lives again. I feel like there's going to be too much drama if I do."

"It's visiting y/n. We don't have to stay there forever, we could just visit and say our hellos, hang out, exchange numbers again, and get the hell out of there."

"Nope." I got out of bed and stood in front of her.

"I don't want to bother them May, what's the point? We don't even know where they're staying at!"

"That's where you're wrong." She stood up and walked to her purse on the floor. She bent down and grabbed something.

"Taaa dahhh." She held two plane tickets to Seoul, South Korea.

"Here's the gist. I contacted BigHit, told em we were friends with BTS back then, they actually got the email, and Jin confirmed it. He's the only one that knows we're coming to visit! You have to come! They bought the tickets for us already and we're going." She shoved one ticket down my shirt.

"I can't believe you." I stood there still in shock.

"You're happy. I know you are." She winked and jumped back on to my bed.

I bit my lip and took the ticket out from my shirt. I looked at it and the date read, "November 3rd"

"Two days from now?! You tell me about this now when our flight is in two days?!" I sprinted out my room and went into the guest room. I took out my suitcase from the closet and dragged it back to my room.

"Looks like I have to start packing." I slapped my ticket on my desk.

We both smirked and jumped to my closet.

"WE'RE GOING TO South Korea!!!!!" May sang. "WE'RE GOING TO SEE OUR FRIENDS AGAINNNN."

"How long are we staying for?!" I stopped and watched her grab a couple shirts and put them in the suitcase.

"As long as you want to stay, I didn't buy the tickets to come back home yet. Pft."

"Amazinggg." I sang.

"I knew you were going to be excited." She took a couple of my underwear and bras and shoved it in my suitcase.

---

Author's note:

Heyo. I wanted to update something so I stopped here. I'm going to update this week HOPEFULLY. If not, maybe Friday or Sunday because I have a "surprise birthday party" on Saturday :] (I found out haha).

As you can see, you were just writing the events that happened as a book you're going to publish (it's pretty much like a diary). But now it's the real world. V wrote his point of view of the event when Jessica killed herself and that was the only time he contacted you. Now you're gonna visit BTS!!!!

<3

Vote. Comment. Share.