Chapter 14: The Halloween Birthday - Part One

It was finally my birthday, October 31st, aka Halloween. 

Everyone was dressed as their favorite characters or idols.

(I totally made up most of these)

Jin as Mario.

Jungkook as Iron Man.

J-Hope as Batman.

Jimin as Captain America.

Suga and Rap Monster.... They're.... just... They're weird.

Suga as Kanye West.

Rap Monster as Kim... Kardashian.

"Shhhweg." Namjoon and Yoongi said as they came down the stairs.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with these kids, but I guess they could do whatever they want, so I'll let them be.

I was masked princess. When I came downstairs in my poofy light blue dress, Jungkook and Jhope ran to me and started playing with the poofiness.

"It's so poofyyy!" JHope squealed!

"Stop it you two!" I smacked their hands lightly to make them stop.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook held his hand to me and I took it. He kissed it softly.

"Your highness." J-Hope bowed.

"You dork." I took his hand and twirled him around playfully.

It also turns out that Jessica and Luke were tagging along since it was "mean to leave them behind." or "bring one and not the other, that's just mean." (Wisdom words from Kim Taehyung's text messages ~)

It's mean, my ass. He was the one who only wanted to bring Luke.

"Where the hell are these three?! I wanna go trick or treating!!" Jungkook complained in his Iron Man suit.

He started making the noise when Iron Man shoots from his hand. "Pewww".

"I texted Taehyung, he said he'll be here in three minutes."

"I can't wait three minutes!" Namjoon complained.

I examined him up and down.

"What?" He asked with a derp face.

"Nice ass." I grabbed his bubbled butt and squeezed it.

"Hey! Don't touch the merchandise y/n!" He swung his butt away from me.

"Can I touch it?!" Jhope wobbled his way to us in his Batman suit.

"Beep beep." He grabbed Namjoon's fake butt and giggled. "It's so squishy!"

"Stop it you two!" He tried running away from us, "You're going to ruin my butt!" We kept chasing him around.

"Bubble butt bubble bubble bubble butt." Jungkook and Jimin sang together as they watched me and Jhope chase Namjoon around a table.

"Aiiish! You two are annoying!" He screamed.

He finally gave up and tried sitting down on my couch, but kept sliding off of it.

"Seems like your butt doesn't like y/n's couch." Jimin laughed.

"Oooo look at Captain America being all sexy over there." I laughed.

"Thanks babayeee." He winked and leaned against a wall. He bit his lip and started acting sexy (Even though he's already sexy ha). 3 seconds later he started playing with Jungkook... Pretending they were in battle against each other.

"Ahh, these kids." I yelled.

"Shweeeg." Suga put his arm on my shoulder and held the peace sign up.

"Would you stop it weirdo?" I asked.

"Don't talk to your next president like that." He sassed me with that mean face Kanye West always makes.

"I'm sorry President West." I moved his arm from my shoulder and sat next to Namjoon who was sitting on the floor.

"They're late! I hate it when they do this." He groaned.

We began hearing the sounds of coins from the Mario games.

"It'sa me Mario!" Jin hopped over to us and slightly sat on my lap.

"Don't I look handsome in this costume y/n?" He began doing little aeygos.

"You're always handsome Jin." I pinched his cheeks, "You're so squishy." I giggled.

Everyone sat next to each other and began making a circle.

"Happy birthday y/n." Jhope smiled and kissed my forehead. "You deserve the best."

"Happy birthday y/n!!!!" They all said after him.

"Thanks Hobi. Thanks guys." I wrapped my arms around Hobi and Namjoon who were sitting next to me.

Several minutes later Taehyung, Jessica, and Luke finally arrived.

"I'm here!" Taehyung screamed when he opened my front door. "You really need to learn how to lock your doors y/n." As he said walking in my house.

Taehyung was a prince or King... Which was weird because I was a princess. Jessica followed behind him quietly and already looked irritated. She was also... A princess or Queen.... *sigh*

"I've locked it for more than three months, that's my best record." I said back.

"Wow, look at you guys. You guys look awesome." Luke said behind Jessica.

Luke was Thor.

"Thanks." We all said.

"THOR!" Jungkook jumped up and held his hand up like he was shooting him.

Luke threw his hammer up and caught it. "IRON MAN!"

"CAPTAIN AMERICA!" Jimin pitched in.

"MARIO!" Jin yelled.

Everyone became silent after that.

Poor Jin haha.

They all stood up except me and Namjoon. We were struggling from our dresses. Although I think he was struggling more from his bubble booty.

"Help ussss." Namjoon cried.

We held our hands up in shame.

Hobi picked me up and Suga and Jin picked up Namjoon.

"You should have been princess peach y/n." Jin walked to me and wrapped his arm around mine and puckered his lips.

"I rather be the princess I already am." I smiled.

We both giggled while everyone else cringed.

"Let's go lover birds! I wanna get some free candy!" Jungkook stomped out of our house and everyone followed behind like we were in the ARMY.

(*wink*)

Off we went to our little Halloween adventure. ~

----

Authors note:

That was part one of your birthday / Halloween! I hoped you enjoyed! I couldn't pick perfect halloween costumes for everyone, so I made up some of them.

Haha I hope you enjoyed Rap Monster's bubble booty. <3 And Suga papi's Kanye West impression. And the rest of them being dorks. <333

As always, please Vote, Comment, and Share

Do whatever ya want!

Sorry for mistakes, grammar issues, etc.

Love youuuu ~ smooch smooch