Chapter 16: The Halloween Birthday - Part Three

They were following us.

"y/n, get closer. We have to make sure everyone's safe." Namjoon took my hand and held it tight. Hobi took the other side of my hand and held it even tighter.

"Today's your birthday, I'll keep you safe no matter what." Hobi whispered to me.

"Thanks Batman." I tried smiling, but I couldn't. I was too scared.

"I'm gonna call May and tell her what's up." I said.

I let go of Namjoon's hand and went for my purse. I tried looking for my phone, but I couldn't find it.

I began panicking again, hyperventilating, shaking.

"y/n, calm down." Hobi squeezed my hand.

I looked up. "My phone's gone."

"You probably left it at home, just calm down, we have our phones. You can use mine." He took out his phone and dialed May's number.

He handed me the phone and I took it quickly.

"M-May?"

"y/n? Why are you using-"

"No time. Listen, if we don't get back home by ten, you call 911 and tell them we're missing. There's two people following us, I'm sure they're the robbers who robbed my house and shot Tae."

"Woah, y/n. You stay close to everyone okay?"

"Yeah I know. I'm just- I'm just really scared right now."

"Why not call 911 now?"

"These ass holes are close to us, they'll hear what we say... Plus the police wouldn't even care, it's Halloween, they'll probably think we're pranking them. You have a way to convince them. I gotta go May.... Be safe." I angrily whispered.

"You too y/n. Sorry I couldn't make it with you guys... Happy birthday."

"Haha, thanks May. It's not so Happy after all.... But I'm glad you didn't come, you're our savior. Gotta go." I hung up and quickly passed Hobi his phone.

"Let's go to this house." Jimin said, "We should pretend we're still trick or treating for now."

We all agreed and walked up a house. I let go of Hobi and grabbed my candy from the bowl. When I looked up, the two robbers were right in front of my face.

"Oh hey Bonnie!" Steven said.

"Heyyy Steven."

"Helloooo." Ryan said weirdly.

"Bonnie! Let's go!" Taehyung yelled from behind and waved his hand.

My heart nearly dropped.

"Come on Bon bon." Hobi took my hand again and squeezed it tighter than before. "Don't you ever let go of my hand y/n." He whispered as we walked to the group.

"And you guys, you make sure everyone's with each other. We're not leaving anyone behind again, got it?" He whispered to everyone.

"Mmm." Yoongi responded for everyone.

We finally finished every house an hour later. We lost Steven and Ryan... But I felt like they were still around, watching us.

"Should we go home?"

"I think we should go get our cars and get the hell out of this neighborhood." Jungkook replied.

"But our cars are at home, they'll find out who we are if they follow us there." Namjoon said.