Chapter 12: Are you?

Two hours later the operation was finally over. It was successful.

"Thank God." Namjoon said as the doctor had told us everything was fine.

"One condition though. He's going to have to stay in the hospital for about a week to recover." The doctor said.

"That'll be fine. Thank you for everything. Thank you thank you thank you." Namjoon replied back.

I was completely silent. I wanted to see him right away.

Namjoon and the doctor began to have a conversation about all the procedures they had to do on Taehyung.

"Can I see him yet?" I finally asked, interrupting them.

"Yes of course, follow me." He gestured me to follow him.

"Only family can visit him, are you a relative?" he asked.

"N-" Namjoon was about to say.

"Yes, yes we are." I answered.

"Then come in." He opened the door for us to walk inside.

"Looks like he's asleep for now. He should rest, so I suggest you guys rest as well. You must have been so scared during this whole thing, but it's okay now. Take care you guys."

He left the two of us in the room. Taehyung looked pale, but peaceful on the bed. Namjoon looked at me, "y/n?"

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"You should go home..."

"Namjoon, my house was just robbed. I'm not going back. I'm staying here tonight... With him." I sat on one of the chairs near his bed.

"I'm an idiot, I forgot... Sorry."

"But y/n, it's late. You could go sleep at my place with the rest of the guys. I'll stay here to keep check on him."

"Namjoon. I'm staying. You go home, we'll be fine here."

The door swung open, "Is he okay?!" Jessica ran inside with Luke by her side.

"Oh my God, my baby." She kissed cheeks and held his hand, "You're alright, you'll be alright."

She began to cry, but immediately stopped, "you." She growled.

"You're the reason why he's here!" She yelled.

"Jessica, keep your tone down, he's asleep." Luke angrily whispered back.

"You okay y/n? I can't believe this happened to you two..." He walked to me and sat on the other chair next to me.

He tried hugging me, but I pushed him away.

"Sorry.." He said.

"I know it's my fault Jessica, don't have to tell me." I said.

"Get the hell out of here y/n, I don't want to see your face around him anymore." She said back.

"You guys should leave, they said only one person can stay in the room, so it's gonna be me."

The doctor didn't really say that, but I just wanted to be alone with him.

"Huh." Jessica puffed, "I'm not leaving him alone with you again y/n. He'll probably die next time if I do!"

"Are you kidding me Jessica? Don't even say something like that! If it was you that was there, this would have happened too. He would have tried protecting you from those two bastards who robbed my house." I stood up from my chair.

I was so tempted to put her in one of these hospital bed myself.

"You two, calm the fuck down. Jessica, y/n already had chosen to be in the room with him, it's better off if she stays here since they were both in the same situation. It gives her more comfort if she's with him." Namjoon explained.