Chapter 34: He.

Your P.O.V.

---

He fell asleep on my arm. I couldn't wake him up yet. He looked peaceful at last and I wanted him to stay like that for a little longer.

I gazed up to the night sky and watched the Earth move slowly. It was a beautiful night. It was quiet, every living thing possible has finally settled down. I felt like falling asleep myself because of how serene it was.

Taehyung grunted then twitched in his sleep. I looked down to see his facial expression and he was smiling. I slightly smirked, I hoped he was dreaming well.

Should I wake him up now?

"Excuse me?" A voice said behind me.

I turned my head around and everything went black.

---

Taehyung's P.O.V.

---

I woke up about two hours later and I was still on the bench. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "y/n?" I yawned. I looked over where she was meant to be... But she wasn't there.

"Y/N?!" I turned all around the place. "Y/N? WHERE ARE YOU?" I got off the bench and spun around two more times to see if she was in sight.

"Where the hell are you?!" I ran to the parking lot and found the car we came in with. I opened the door and tried looking for her inside.

"y/n? Are you there?" I checked every inch of the car to find her...

Nothing.

I got out the car. She has to be here somewhere...

"Y/N?!" I ran all around the park, every inch of it.

I took my phone out of my pocket to see if she called or texted me.

3 missed calls from her.

I clicked the first missed call, "Taehyung." She sniffled. "Please come and get me...He got me."

End.

The second missed call, "Taehyung. He said you know where to find him.Please come soon." She cried.

End.

The third missed call, "Taehyung, he has a gun! He said you have two days or he'll kill me. PLEASE COME AND GET ME SOON. He wants you to negotiate with him. If you don't find us... He'll kill me. Help me..."

End.

The three words He'll kill me echoed in my head.

I instantly knew who he was, it was of course, my father. He was the only one in our lives that would do a disgusting thing to us. I ran back to our car and found an extra key I hid under the chair.

I turned the car on and gripped the wheel. I couldn't take this shit anymore. If my dad wants to be this way, then fine.

Two can play at that game.

--

Back to the Dorm

--

I dashed into the dorm to find the rest of the BTS members. I woke everyone up and sent them to the living room.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook rubbed his eye.

"It's y/n."

"What about her?" Hoseok yawned.

"She's kidnapped."

"WHAT?!" They all jumped up and were finally wide awake.

"It's my dad, he kidnapped her. I know he did. She said I would know where to find them... My father is the only person who would do this kind of fucked up shit to us."

"Do you know where she is? We can find her together." Jin put his hand on my shoulder.

"We got your back." Jimin cracked his knuckles.

"I'm up for it." Namjoon cracked his neck.

"No one messes with our friend. Scratch that, family." Yoongi leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

"Whenever you're ready, I'm ready." Hoseok nudged me.

"If it's okay with you, can I beat your dad up for his stupidity?" Jungkook flexed his arms. "I can't believe he would do something so dangerous like this."

"You can do whatever you want to him, I don't care anymore. But let's stop wasting time and let's get the hell out of here and find y/n. Get dressed, we're going hunting."

"What about me?" May walked into the room, already dressed while holding a bat. "I'm family too right?"

"Of course you are." I walked to her and patted her head. "Lets get dressed guys. It's time."