Chapter 26: "First" date: Part 1

He didn't tell me where we were going. We drove in silence for about an hour. I was always this awkward, I could never start a conversation with someone when we're the only two alone.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

Yes I did the first move this time!

"I'm not saying anything. It's a surprise." He turned to me, smile, then looked back to the road.

"Are you kidnapping me?"

Why did I say that?!

"Haha, of course not. Why would I wanna kidnap you? The guys would kill me if they found out I kidnapped you."

"So you would kidnap me if they weren't your friends?" I laughed.

"No! Of course not. Stop putting things in my mouth y/n." He laughed at me.

"Kidnappppperr! If you wanna kidnap me, just tell me, I wouldn't mind." I jokingly said.

"Alright... Well I'm totally kidnapping you for today." He sarcastically said.

He took a sharp turn which made me silent.

"Do you feel comfortable?" He turned to me.

There goes my face... red as usual.

"Of course I feel comfortable. I've dated you before." I shrugged.

"What if I changed? What if I'm not the guy you fell in love with back then?"

"Why are you asking this? I'm totally comfortable going out with you Taehyung." I let out a soft laughter, "You're the same Kim Taehyung I've known."

"Okay... Good. I just thought you didn't think .... You know what, nevermind." He continued driving in silence.

It was about an hour and 10 minutes now.

I slid down my seat and turned my body slightly to him, I groaned.

He quickly glanced to me. "What?"

I sighed, but didn't say anything else.

He was wearing a black beanie that said V on it, a leather jacket similar to mine, a white oversize shirt, and skinny jeans that had one ripped hole on the right knee.

I watched his gigantic hands hold the steering wheel. They looked perfectly soft and steady on the wheel.

"You bored?" He stopped the car somewhere, but I couldn't see because I was half way off my seat.

I slid back up and fixed my dress, "A bit."

"Well, we're hear now." He took the keys and got out the car. I watched him come over my side and opened the door for me. I was still watching his gigantic hands hang off the sides.

"Wait did you look yet? Crap I totally messed this up." He laughed it off and held his hand out to me.

Big hands. Intimidating.

"I could get out myself... And no, I didn't look, I was distracted by... nevermind."

Hands. I was distracted by HIS HANDS.

I cleared my throat and jumped out the car. I could hear Monsta X - Rush playing in the background of a whole bunch of people talking. In the corner of my eyes, I could see different color lights too. We were still in the city because I saw stores behind him and cars passing by.

"You can look now. I messed up the surprise, haha, it didn't go as planned." He pointed his finger to the area and my head slowly focused on the lights when I looked.