Chapter 3: The Birthday Party (Part 2)

I was shocked at the moment. Suga tried pulling me away from the crowd, but I kept holding back. All around I heard gasps and screams from the rest of the party. Taehyung continued to punch Luke's face, Namjoon tried holding him back, but he kept pushing Namjoon away. The weird thing was... Luke was smiling during the process of the punches Taehyung was giving him. Maybe they were right, I was so naive to not notice that he's a bad guy. He did kiss my neck in the game room so quickly... I was just so in to the moment that I didn't really realize he was hurting me. I'm so stupid.

"EVERYONE STOP!" Jessica came running behind Taehyung. She tried pulling him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Taehyung STOP! You're hurting him!" She backed away and started crying.

Blood was pretty much everywhere. I still didn't know what to do, I was still standing there, watching. I could see the anger and rage in Taehyung's eyes... He only just wanted to protect me, but I didn't notice that. I made a complete idiot of myself.

Taehyung finally stopped and back away from Luke. His breathing was so heavy. Luke slid down to the ground and shut his eyes.

"Luke?!" Jessica pushed Taehyung out of the way and checked for Luke's pulse. "Thank God." Everyone sighed in relief.

Taehyung looked at me and wiped his eyes. He was crying. Blood smeared on his face and he tried wiping it off. He looked at his hands then to Luke and started to panick. He didn't say a word. He looked at the guests who were so shocked to even say a word to him. The room was quiet except for Jessica crying and Taehyung's heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung kneeled down to Jessica and tried comforting her, but she pushed him away every time.

"JUST GET OUT V." She pointed towards the exit and tears were running down her face like crazy.

"Just get out..." She held Luke in her arms and yelled at someone to call the ambulance.

Taehyung was still kneeled down beside her, but he kept his hand on his face. Suga tried picking him up, but he kept pushing him.

"I... I need to go." Taehyung finally stood up and pushed everyone out of the way. I heard the front door open and close.

I looked back at Jessica who was giving me the death stare. "This is all your fault y/n. You're the reason why he's like this!"

"My fault!? Taehyung was just trying to protect me from your brother!"

"Protect you for what?! He didn't do anything to you!"

".... YES HE DID!" I didn't want to say anything else so I ran out of the crowd and into the front of the house.

I heard May calling out for my name. "y/n! y/n! Wait up!" She reached me and asked me what was up.

"It's nothing. I just need to find Taehyung, I have an idea where he is." I opened the front door, but she grabbed onto my arm.

"What are you doing?! Let me go. I need to find him." I tried pushing her away from me, but she had a strong grip.

"I can't let you go y/n. You have to let him go...."

I finally ripped her hand off my arm, "You know, if you're a friend of mine, you'd let me go find him. He could hurt myself out there alone! I'm going to find him May!"

I turned back around and ran out the door.

The whole time I wasn't thinking about Luke being extremely hurt or Jessica blaming this on me.. Or May trying to hold me back. I was only thinking of Taehyung. I wonder what was going on his mind this whole time..