Chapter 8: I got your back y/n.

We finally arrived at Burger King. We all jumped out of our cars one by one. To be honest most of us looked like children and the parents of the group were Jin and Rap Monster. Jimin grabbed my arm and Jungkook took my other. They slipped their arms though mine and we walked inside Burger King like we were Queens.

"So what do you want to order?" Jimin asked opening the door for me and Jungkook.

"Everything." I sighed.

"You're so depressing y/n. Let's get you a whopper!" Jungkook giggled and pulled me inside.

Burger King was packed. Outside weren't many cars, but there were a lot of people inside. People packed all the seats in the front, except the air conditioning area. I never really understood why people never really liked that air conditioning room... It was my favorite area in Burger King.

"You guys get me a whopper and I'll go find us seats over there." I let go of both Jimin and Jungkook and pointed to the area where there were just enough seats for us.

"I'll go too, get me chicken nuggets Namjoon!" May wrapped her arm around mine.

"Chican noogets." Suga tried pronouncing.

"It's chicken nuggets." Namjoon corrected him.

"I'm still learning." Suga said embarrassed.

Me and May just laughed and walked our way to the area.

"Look there's empty seats over there!" May pointed to an area where only a couple occupied alone.

"Is it okay if we can sit next to you guys?" May pulled me closer to her and smiled.

I smiled too, but it automatically went away when I noticed it was... Taehyung and Jessica.

Instantly my heart dropped. I could feel my face burning from embarrassment and anger. Fuck.

"Oh. Jessica. Taehyung. What a coincidence." She slightly turned her head to me, squeezing my arm.

I couldn't look at them, I didn't dare to. May squeezed my arm even tighter, but I let go. I kept my eyes on the floor, I seriously didn't want to make any eye contact with them.

"I'm gonna go help with the food." I said quietly.

I turned around and walked as fast as I could out of there.

"y/n...." I heard Taehyung whisper under his breath as I got out.

I shut my eyes from crying. Fuck. fuck. fuck. Why now? Why today? FUCK.

I opened them and Suga was holding a tray of food in front of me. "Hi." He smiled. "I got the chican noogets and Wowper." He tried saying in English.

"Greattt. That was fast." I awkwardly smiled.

"What's wrong?" Hobi came over and put his arm on Suga's shoulder. "Got you coke by the way." He handed me my soda.

"Thanks." I sipped aggressively on the straw.

"Woah, are you okay y/n?" Jungkook came around the corner with another tray of food.

"I'm grrrrreat." I said sharply. My eye started twitching from annoyance.

"I'll get the ketchup." I heard Taehyung say behind me.

My eyes widened and my entire body became stiff. Fuck.

"Ohhh." Jungkook said out loud. Suga looked at him and gave him a quick dirty look.

"V!" Namjoon yelled coming around the corner Jungkook was coming from. "Hey, whatcha doin' here?" He awkwardly smiled, trying to give me eye contact.