Chapter 15: The Halloween Birthday - Part Two

Jungkook and Taehyung skipped their way through the sidewalks humming to Halloween songs while everyone followed behind.

"Happy Birthday y/n." Luke walked beside me. "I like your outfit by the way haha. Seems like my sister and Taehyung would go perfectly with you."

Why are you talking to me?

"Yeah. Seems like it... It's weird, we didn't even plan it." I awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah..... Weird." He said softly.

"I'm sorry for making things worst for you, I really didn't want to tag along and ruin your birthday, but Jessica made me. Also Taehyung wasn't the one who texted you that we were both coming. It was Jessica, you know how she is... She doesn't want you and Taehyung to be 'alone'. I honestly don't know why she thinks you and him are going to do something together. You don't even like each other right?"

We walked our way up a spooky house and Jungkook ringed the door bell while everyone waited from behind.

"No... I don't." I gave him a disgusted look to pretend I didn't like the question.

But I did like him... I always have. I just kept denying it.

"Well good, it's nothing between you two to worry about anyways. She just doesn't see that." He flipped his fake Thor hair and sighed.

"Looks like they're not coming out, let's go to the next house." Jin said.

"Alrighty Mario." Luke replied.

Jin flashed him a dirty look and started heading for the next house.

"Looks like no one wants me to be around you, so I'll keep my distance y/n. I hope you have a nice birthday and Halloween." He smiled and walked ahead of me, walking next to Namjoon.

I stood there in silence watching everyone walk to the other house on the sidewalk. I didn't feel like going to this house, I was so lazy. I looked to my left and Jessica was eyeing me from the distance.

I waved slightly and awkwardly smiled. She rolled her eyes and looked the other way.

"mmk then." I said to myself.

All of a sudden someone bumped into me from behind.

"Oh sorry." A deep voice said.

I turned around, "No it's alright. It's dark out, I can't see anywhere I'm going too."

"Haha yeah, did I hurt you?" He said back.

.....

His voice.

That deep familiar voice.

It can't be him...

"Hey dude let's go I'm starving for some candy." Another guy came from behind and grabbed his shoulder.

I faced both of them to get a good look at them. They were the exact height of the robbers were.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine, you didn't hurt me at all." I hesitated.

"Come on dude. Stop socializing and let's go." The one grabbed his arm and pulled him his direction.

"Stop Ryan, I'm trying to apologize here."

Ryan.

"Hurry the fuck up, I'll go to this house when you're at it." Ryan left his friend and walked to the house Taehyung was at.

I hope he doesn't recognize us. Please leave. Please. Please. Please.

I turned my head the other way and pretended I was looking for someone.