Chapter 35: Elementary School.

Quick Note: My Wattpad app finally updated and I started screeching because I couldn't login and continue writing this fanfiction. So I had to redownload it and it finally logged me in! Phew. Now I can put videos, pictures, in my chapters (::: But I probably won't anyways. Anyways, carry on, I hope you enjoy.

ALSO IT'S 1001 DAYS WITH BANGTAN! AND YOONGI'S BDAY! Happy Suga Day my loves <3
----
Taehyung's P.O.V.
----
We had three cars going to the place where my father said to find y/n and him. Jungkook and Jimin went with me. Behind me was Namjoon driving with Jin. And lastly, it was Yoongi driving with May.

I really didn't want the police to be involved with this. I didn't want my father going to jail for something stupid like this. I knew he couldn't kill y/n. He couldn't kill anyone.

"We should call your mom. Just in case something happens to all of us..." Jimin grabbed his phone and dialed my mother's number.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Hey Mrs. Kim? It's Jimin... Something's happened to your husband... And y/n."

I could hear her yelling on the other line, "What happened?! Is everything okay?!"

"He kidnapped her and held her hostage. We don't really know what he wants to negotiate with us."

"Are you kidding me?! Do you know if she's okay?!"

"We're not sure if she's okay..." He scratched the side of his head.

"This is why he hasn't been home for two days?! Let me speak to Taehyung!" She yelled.

I grabbed the phone and put to my ear, "Yes?"

"Taehyung, your father is a goddamn idiot and always will be." She cried. "Did you call the police yet?" Her voice lowered.

"No."

"Why not?! Your father can do something dangerous to her and your friends! Not only them, but you too!" Her voice was getting louder again. "If you don't call them, I will Kim Taehyung."

"... Fine, do what you want. I just didn't want appa to go to jail or get charged..."

"I don't want that either Taehyung, but it's for the best. He could do it again if he doesn't get his time. He needs to learn his lesson. And what if he was hurting her? What if he did kill her? What would you do? There's no choice, but to let the police do their thing."

"You're right... I'll probably kill him if he touches her." I murmured. "Remember where my old elementary school was? It's there. And make sure you don't come eomma." I hung up and handed the phone back to Jimin.

"Why your old elementary school hyung?" Jungkook said from behind me.

"Because that's where we used to always go when I was little. We would go there and try to look for our old things and pictures after it was destroyed. It was like an adventure to us. The place was exploded by the school, they wanted improve it, but turns out they didn't want to work on it."

"Oh." Jimin and Jungkook said.

I took a turn to the right, we were almost there.

"You know your mom was right. We don't know what will happen. Something could happen to any of us. Calling the police was the right thing to do even if it costs your dads life." Jungkook leaned back and shut his eyes.

"Jungkook ah, you don't have to come in if you don't want to. Really I should be the only one who should be inside." We finally made it to the abandoned school.

Jungkook unlocked his door after I parked. "If he hurts her,V, I'll go after him."

I nodded. "Wouldn't we all?"

Jimin breathed in, "I'm ready."

I'm coming y/n.