Chapter 20: The Halloween Party - End

Taehyung's P.O.V.

---

Two shots were fired and I left y/n alone in the room. Even though I wanted to protect her, if someone messes with my best friends, things get worst than it already is.

I ran out the room and down the stairs to the gunshots I heard from. I found Namjoon wrestling with Ryan and Yoongi wrestling with Steven.

The gun was across the room from them all. I sprinted to the gun, but Jessica beat me at it.

She was a mess, she was so bloody.

"Put the gun down Jessica." I backed away slowly.

"Why won't you love me already?" She said desperately. "Your dad arrangement with us was the best thing that ever happened to me. Why don't you feel the same?! WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME." She held the gun to me without hesitation.

"Jessica, put it down, please." I whispered.

"GET OFF OF ME." Namjoon yelled from behind me.

"Fuck." I turned slightly to get a glimpse of Namjoon.

"DON'T. Turn away from me." She slightly yelled.

She began crying and laughing at the same time.

"If I can't have you then she can't have you." Her face expression became serious this time.

"Tell me this, why don't you think I'm a good girlfriend huh? I've done everything you wanted me to do. Then why? Why don't you love me?"

"You wanna know why? Because I was always in love with y/n. She never left my mind, not even for one second. After she left for New York, my father found me you. I wasn't happy with it one bit, I couldn't move on from y/n. That's why I wanted to move to New York... to meet her again. My father arranged this stupid marriage between us, so I had no choice. I was forced to be with you. Forced Jessica. Forced. This had nothing to do with my love with you, I had to obey my father's rules. That's why I don't love you. I was goddamn forced into this shit. I would have been dead if I didn't listen to my father so I had to do this whole shit for him. So his son wouldn't disappoint his own father... but I have always loved y/n. And I always will...." I took a deep breath and exhaled it.

She was silent, she had nothing else to say to me. She then slowly put her finger to the trigger, still pointing it at me.

"Jessica, don't. Please.... Put it down."

"I'm sorry Taehyung." One last tear fell down her cheek....

And she shot herself right in front of me... Right through her head.

Her blood splattered on to my face, but I couldn't react as fast.

"Tae...hyung." y/n came down the stairs slowly and dropped to the ground when she reached the last stair.

Everyone stopped fighting.

Everything became silent.

I looked back to Jessica. There was blood still escaping her head...

"JESSICA!" Luke ran down the stairs and ran to Jessica. "Jessica!! JESSICA WAKE UP." He took her hand and began shaking it.

"JESSICA IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP.... I'M... I'M.... YOU IDIOT!"

Steven and Ryan walked over to us. They kneeled to her and Ryan shut her eyes.

"JESSICA WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Luke kept shaking her body.

"She's gone..." Ryan whispered to him.

y/n stood back up and walked to me. She took my arm and pulled me away from the group.

Namjoon and Yoongi was sitting on the ground watching the three cry from Jessica's death.

"oh my god..." Yoongi whispered. "This can't be real."

Namjoon tried covering Yoongi's eyes, but Yoongi kept moving it away.

Jin, Jhope, Jungkook, and Jimin came from the kitchen behind us.

"What happened?..." Jin whispered.

"Jungkook, Jimin. Go outside please." Jhope struggled to say, "Let's go."

They refused. Jungkook and Jimin crawled their way to y/n so Jin and Jhope did the same. y/n started crying in her hands, "why is my life like this?" she gulped.

Blue and red lights were flashing in front of our house.

"Let's do what we had to finish." Steven reached for the gun that Jessica's dead body was holding.

"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR, WE'RE OPENING IT OURSELVES." A police officer yelled from outside.

He finally took the gun out of her hand and pointed it to y/n. I got up from the ground and stood in front of her with my arms wide opened.

"Taehyung..." She whispered.

I then tackled him, but the gun fired. I looked behind to see if it hit anyone, it only hit the ceiling on top of her. She was still sitting on the floor, crying.

"Don't. you. ever. shoot. again." I looked back to him and held his hand tightly that had the gun.

The police began counting down, "3-2-1" They finally began hitting the door open.

I twisted his arm and got the gun out of his hand. I jumped off of him and pointed it back to him, "Stop. Just stop. We don't need anyone else dead today."

"He's right Steven." Luke sniffled.

"I'm sick and tired of killing people.... It's not worth it anymore. I knew this day would have came sooner." Ryan sat on one of the couches, waiting to be arrested.

"No.... It's not supposed to happen like this Ryan. We're suppose to win, that's how it has always been."

The door finally opened and the police ran inside. I immediately dropped the gun and put my hands up still watching Steven scream at Ryan. Ryan just sat there, smiling with his hands up.

"It's them!" Namjoon yelled from behind me.

I put my hands back down and watched as the two robbers get arrested. After that I couldn't remember more, but the buzzing noises in my ears.

~~~ End of Letter ~~~

Sincerely, Kim Taehyung.

----

Author's Note:

Heyyooo. You're probably a bit confused with the very end right there ^^

But you'll find out next when I make the next chapter! ;D

Vote. Comment. Share.

HERE'S THE GIST OF WHY JESSICA AND TAEHYUNG WAS TOGETHER!
.v.

So finally you understand that Tae's papa was the reason why Jessica and Taehyung was together this whole time. Taehyung didn't want to be with Jessica one bit, but he didn't want to disrespect his father's rules and wishes because he's respectful. Remember when Tae made out w/ you at the abandoned park? Then went back to Jessica's place and nearly had sex with her????? Well, he did that because if his dad found out he was going to be in some deep crap with him. Tae didn't want to tell anyone about the marriage arrangement, especially to you. He didn't want to tell you because it would have broken your heart if you found out his dad didn't like you! D':

It's a bit stupid, but hey whatever.

I'm so sorry for mistakes!!!

I'm thinking of making a Jimin fanfiction after I finish this one. What do you guys think???

My birthday is on November 7th!!! :D I'm turning 16 ): I feel old.

Anyways SEE YA!