Chapter 28: "First Date" Part 3 Ending

It's been about another hour that past by when we reached our destination. This time he put a blind fold over my eyes so that I couldn't see. I heard the car stop and him getting out of the car. My side of the door opened and he helped me out.

"Watch your step." He said.

"How am I going to watch my step if I can't even see a thing?" He put me beside the car and I waited till he grabbed my hands.

"Good point, now let's go inside."

I heard the door open and he gave me instructions on how to get in and what to do.

"Now sit here." He sat me on the floor. "You can take out the blind fold now."

I did as he told and I got the blind fold off of my eyes, "Taehyung... What is this??"

We were back inside Bangtan's dorm. I looked around and decorations and lights were hung around the place. In front of me, there was a table full of food and drinks. The smell of mash potatoes and turkey filled my nose. When I finally focused on him, he was holding one hand behind him and his other hand, with a rose.

"Taaa dahhh." He smacked the rose softly on my head then handed it to me.

"Thank you.... Taehyung, this is so pretty.. And the food looks delicious!" I stared at the food and my stomach rumbled.

"Aiish, I'm getting hungry." I rubbed my tummy.

"Well I have one more thing for you." He walked to my side and kneeled on one knee.

"I'm not proposing, but I'm hoping in the future I get to... Anyways, y/n. You've been THE bestest friend I could ask for. We had our ups and downs, but somehow we forgave each other. I'm honestly grateful to have someone like you. I know I've apologized so many times before, but I'm truly sorry for the things that have been happening between us. I want to make this a new chapter for us. A new start. A new life." He grabbed my left hand and kissed my knuckles.

"When you left for New York... My heart shattered. I couldn't believe you were leaving Korea... When you left, my dad arranged a marriage for me. And I honestly hated it. Absolutely hated it. Jessica was rich and I had to take advantage of that. I asked her to live in New York. So I could see you again. And we did. I found you and it made me feel... that there was hope again. You already know the rest of story, so I don't need to go on, but I wanted to give you this. Because I love you to death, because I want to be with you forever.... Will you be my girlfriend again y/n l/n?"

He moved his arm in front of him and there was a box presented to my face. My eyes were wide opened... A huge beautiful diamond ring.

"Why?" I shook my head several times and refused to believe it.

"Uhm... Is this your way of saying no?" He put the box down onto the table and covered his cheeks with his hands from embarrassment.

"No, it's not like that at all Tae..." I took his hands and pulled him aggressively towards me. He was unbalanced so he fell on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"y/n, I can't breathe." He said in my ear.

"Sorry..." I let go slightly, but I was still holding on.

My eyes were so watery that I couldn't see anything anymore.

"y/n?" He wrapped one arm around me.

"Yes Taehyung. It's a yes...."

He giggled, "Yay!" He finally wrapped both his arms around me and hugged me back.

"Goddamnit I love you." I shut my eyes and the tears finally flowed out.