Chapter 31: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 2

"Make your wishes!" Hoseok yelled after we finished singing Happy Birthday.

Jin took Tae's hand and closed his eyes. He nodded a minute later and blew his candles out. He opened his eyes again and Taehyung did the same. Everyone cheered once again.

"Time to cut the cake! Excuse me, coming through!" Yoongi pushed his way to the front with two knives in his hands. "Birthday boys get to cut the cake." Yoongi smirked and handed them the knife.

"Thank you Suga!" Jin took the knife and already started to cut his cake. "Since birthday boys get to cut the cake first, birthday boys get their first piece of cake too!" He cut his baby face off of the cake and put it on one of the plates. "This one is mine!" Jin pointed to it, "I'm so cute."

"I'm cuter though" Taehyung laughed and cut his head out too. "This one's mine! No one eats this one!" He glared to everyone and pointed his knife at them.

"Aiiish, just start cutting the cake you two, people are hungry." Hoseok nudged them when he stood in between them. "Aka, I'm starving for some cake. CALL DIBS ON THE NEXT PIECE!"

"I CALL THE ONE AFTER HIM!" Jimin ran in place for a second then took the plastic plates and spread them across the table.

"I CALL THE ONE AFTER JIMIN-HYUNG!" Jungkook rose his hand.

"ME AFTER JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon twirled himself between me and May.

Yoongi smacked his forehead, "You guys are just....." He sighed, "I'M AFTER RAP MONSTA!" He started doing aeygo then Jhope joined in with him.

I slowly turned my head to May. Her face was bright red, "You guys are embarrassments." She whispered.

My lip slowly rose into a smile, ".... I CALL THE NEXT PIECE AFTER YOONGIIIIII!" I put both of my arms up and squealed.

"Goddamnit y/n." She whispered to me. "I'M AFTER HER!"

"You kids are too much." Jin's mom walked to me and pinched my cheeks. "Thank you for taking care of my boys."

"No problem." I smiled.

"And if they ever disobey you, you have permission to discipline them." Jin's dad patted my head.

"Aiish, I don't need to do that sir."

Everyone got their piece a of cake and ice cream on the side. Music started playing again and everyone was in their little groups chatting.

"Wooo- This cake is delicious." Taehyung said in English with full of cake in his mouth.

"Awwh, are you learning how to speak English Tae?"

"Barley." Namjoon said. "They just don't feel like learning, so I'm the one they rely on."

"Well that's okay. They can do whatever they want, at least they're slowly getting better right?"

Namjoon nodded.

"Mmmm THIS CAKE IS SO GOOD. I WANNA ANOTHER." Jungkook cut another slice of cake and slammed it on his plate.

"This is your third slice Jungkookie-ah."

"MY MOM LOVES ME CHUBBY." He shoved half of the piece inside his mouth.

"Jeongguk, don't put that cake inside your mouth like that. You have to do it politely. And I do love you chubby." Jungkook's mom stood there smiling with full of bags in her hands along with her husband and BTS parents (except for Tae's).

"I do love our boys to be all chubby." Namjoon's mom set her presents on the side of the wall and Namjoon's dad stood there with tears in his eyes.