Chapter 24: I'm gonna kick your butt

We were finally finished with cleaning Tae's and Namjoon's room. We sat in the middle of the room and scanned our eyes to see if we missed anything.

"Seems perfect to me." I said.

"Okay, well let's go help the other guys around the house." He took my arm and we stood up, leaving the room.

We went to the living room where Namjoon and Jhope were cleaning.

"You guys finished?" Namjoon asked.

"Yep, everything's really clean, so don't mess it up hyung." Taehyung sat on the sofa next to Jhope.

"We finished too, but that was like 30 minutes ago." Hobi stood up and danced his way to me.

"How come you didn't go help everyone else?" I asked when he squished my cheeks with his hands.

"Because it's their job." Namjoon relaxed on the couch.

"You guys are so mean hah, I'm gonna go help them so everything is done faster." Hobi kept squishing my face around and I nearly drooled when I tried talking.

"That's a good idea, you go do that." Namjoon shut his eyes.

"Will you help Hobi?" I tried making a puppy face to convince him.

He shook his head no and released my face, "I'm too tired, I wanna relax too." He walked to the couch and jumped next to Namjoon.

"So lazy." I said to both of them. All they did was smile and kicked their feet out onto the table in front of them.

"Taehyung?"

he nodded.

"Let's go help in the kitchen." I marched into the kitchen like a solider and Taehyung followed behind. I sat on one of the chairs and watched Yoongi and Jin work their butts off.

"I guess you guys finished." Suga wiped the crumbs from the table I was sitting at.

"Yeah, need any help?" I asked.

"Of course we do! Clean up the floor please, it's full of crumbs and food." He handed me the broom and a bin to put it in.

"Do you wanna take a nap Yoongi?" I took the broom and waited for his answer.

He looked at the ground and his head slowly looked up, his eyes became huge puppy cute eyes. "Yes." He said softly.

I sighed, "Go ahead and go take a nap. If we're loud, too bad for you." I patted his head and he quickly hugged me.

"Aww man, I love you." He yelled as he skipped out the room.

"Why'd you let him take a nap? He needs to do his job." Jin asked.

"Well because he works hard enough and he needs to take his 'daily dose of naps'. If you want to, you can go take a nap too Jin. You work too hard enough." I swiped the floor and the crumbs entered the bin I was holding.

"No, it's okay. I want to feel accomplished for cleaning the kitchen. V, go get me some more wipers so I could wipe this counter off." Jin pointed to  the closet and Taehyung did as he said.

Taehyung took out the wipers and handed it to Jin. "Here ya go."

"So do we have plans tomorrow or no?" Jin asked as he wiped down the tables Yoongi had already done.

"Uhhhh....." Taehyung hesitated, "Uhhhh... Uhm."

"Well... Me and Taehyung do." I said under my breath.

"What?" Jin looked up from the table.

"I said... Me and Taehyung do." I whispered even softer.

"y/n, you're gonna have to speak up, my ears are bad."