Chapter 23: "Clean up time"

We arrived at their dorm about 15 minutes later. The driver opened the door for us kindly and May scooched out the car while I followed behind.

"It's so pretty." Her eyes lit up when she saw the flowers blooming out from their garden in front of their gate.

"It's November and they're still in good shape." Jungkook put his hands in his jacket's pockets and swung his body back and forth.

"Look at you Jungkook. 'The golden maknae' has grown so much to be a man." I tried reaching for his head to pat it, but he was too tall compared to me.

"Hehe, shorty. You're as tall as Jiminie-ah." He giggled and Jimin's foot came flying and kicked his butt.

"Don't say that informally again!" Jimin laughed.

"Our place is .... a mess." Jin said from behind us.

We turned to him and he took his keys out his pocket to open the gate doors. He finally got it opened and we all trotted behind him as he walked in.

"Welcome to Bangtan's dorm!" Jin opened their door to the house and the house reeked of shoes.

I looked to my right once I got in and there were pile of shoes thrown in a cubby.

"You guys are a damn mess." I put my hands on my hips in shame.

"You shouldn't be talking." May pushed me further inside.

"Shut up," I sassed, "but so true."

"You guys could fit in the dorm... But you're right, it's mess in here." Jin walked to their kitchen and we followed behind again.

When we finally got to the kitchen, there were piles of dishes inside their sink, pieces of crumbs on the floor, fingerprints all over the place, and there were even clothes in the kitchen...

"Clothes in the kitchen, are you kidding me guys? Even worst than y/n." She shook her head, "Looks like we're gonna have to clean up." May cringed.

Yoongi sighed, "You guys can, I'm taking a nap." He tried walking away, but I grabbed the back of his shirt.

"No no no, you're one of the people living in this house. We're all cleaning up Yoongi."

He faced me and rolled his eyes, "God I missed your nagging."

He smiled with his gummy smile and rushed to the bathroom. He came wobbling back with rubber gloves for everyone.

"Let's hurry up, I need my daily dose of naps." He handed everyone their individual gloves.

"Okay, so I'll assign us jobs. Yoongi and Jin will work the kitchen. Ahh, Jungkook and Jimin will take their rooms. Namjoon and Jhope can take the living room. May and I can take whatever place is opened for us. Oh, how can I forget....Taehyung can clean his room."

"Actually you two can clean his room." She pushed me closer to him.

"You two need to talk." May crossed her arms and her left eyebrow rose.

"Why? There's nothing to talk about..." Taehyung looked away from her.

"Pffft there's so much to talk about Taehyung. There's questions and she wants answers for. Now you two, go go. Go clean his room." She pushed us out the kitchen and everyone began doing their jobs.

He sighed softly, "Let's go. It's this way." He wrapped one of his fingers with mine and dragged me to his room.

"I don't know what she's talking about... But I don't have any questions to ask."  I said.