Chapter 38: Until the End

Taehyung's P.O.V
---
The last person I saw was y/n. My head pounded and I couldn't see anything at the moment. Someone was holding onto my stab wound and I heard people shuffling around the place.

I blinked a couple of times to get my vision back on track and Jin was huddling over me.

"Hey, hey TaeTae. You gotta stay with me okay? Don't die on me." Jin said. He smacked my face softly a couple of times.

"What?" I barley said, "What's happening?"

"Shit is happening." Jin looked up to see my father, Jungkook, and Jimin tackling each other. Hoseok and Yoongi ran to us and their eyes bulged out.

"Dude, we gotta get you out of here. You're bleeding a lot!" Hoseok tried picking me up, but it stung like crazy, I screamed in agony and he stopped. "How are we gonna get him out of here?! It's hurting him."

"No idea, but just keep pressure on that damn wound. I'm gonna call the police again, why are they fucking late?!" Yoongi got up and ran out of the abandoned school.

Namjoon was running back to us, out of breath, "y/n wants us out of here now. We gotta find a way to make this guy stop." He pointed towards the three who were fighting.

"Yeah, but we gotta get Taehyung and y/n to a hospital first." Hoseok looked down to me. "It's gonna hurt, but we have to pick you up Taehyung."

I shook my head multiple times, "No no, it hurts so much. Please, don't."

"I know, it hurts, but we gotta get you out Tae. Trust me?" His eyes gave me assurance. I nodded.

When I looked back to Jungkook and Jimin... My father was pointing a gun towards the two who were scared out of their minds on the ground.

"Guys." I whispered. My eyes widened, "HEY!" I yelled at my father, "Put the fucking gun down!"

"Don't tell me what to do." He said.

And he fired.

"NO! JUNGKOOK! JIMIN!" I pushed Jin and Hoseok out of my way. When I got up, I screamed in agony from the stab wound, but it didn't keep me from getting up.

"Son of a bitch" I tackled him to the ground and punched him multiple times, the adrenaline inside of me pumped up, I wanted to feel this moment this whole time. I finally got to beat the man who ruined my life for so many years. "Where's the man who I used to love? Huh?!" A punch to his face, "Where's the man I used to look up to?" Another. "Where's the man who wasn't afraid of anything?!" Another. Blood splattered everywhere. "You are not my father! And you will never be after this day!" I slowed my pace, "I hate you." I cried, "I hate you so much, I wish you were dead!"

"That's enough!" Hoseok pulled me back by the back of my collar, "That'll put him down for a while. You need to rest."

I looked back to Jungkook and Jimin. The person who was shot was Jungkook.

"Don't worry I'm fine, I'm a big boy." He smirked and patted his own shoulder. Jin quickly scurried to Jungkook to see the damage, "Looks like it's just a scrape from the bullet. You're lucky."

"As always." He winked at Jin.

"Aiish. Why are you like this?" Jimin pushed Jungkook lightly, "You're always cracking jokes in bad situations."

"I'm the life of the party Jimin-ah!"

"Speak informally to me again and this time that bullet will be up your butt." Jimin smiled, making everyone else laugh.

I groaned and laid back down on the ground, "Guys, if I don't make it... I love you. I really do, I appreciate the effort. Coming here and helping me get y/n out of here safely." I breathed in, "Oh God this fucking hurts so much."

Namjoon came over to me, "Hey. We stick together, that's how it's supposed to be, no matter what happens." He took off his sweatshirt off and gave pressure to my wound. "You're bleeding like crazy, we gotta get you out of here. I'm gonna pick you up on 3." He put his arms under my body, "Ready? 1." He picked me up quickly, "I lied."

"OH SHIT!" I screamed and it echoed throughout the place. "Oh shit, why'd you do that?! I thought you said at 3!" I smacked his back and he laughed.

"So that you wouldn't expect the pain."

I looked back down to my father, his eyes were shut, "Did I kill him?!" I wheezed a bit.

Hoseok kneeled and checked his pulses, "No, I still feel his pulse. But you knocked him out cold."

"He deserved it."

"Guys help me, we gotta tie him up and bring him out there for the cops." Hoseok walked back into the dark area he came from and brought a long rope out of his bag.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin wrapped the rope around his body and picked him up. Namjoon turned around and brought me outside.

We found Yoongi and y/n sitting in one of the cars. "These goddamn cops aren't even here yet. I called twice and they said they're on their way approximately 5 minutes, and it's been 5 minutes." Yoongi slammed his hands onto the wheel.

"Put Taehyung in the car, I'm driving them to the hospital. I don't have time for the bullshit cops."

Namjoon did as Yoongi said. He put me in the backseat with y/n. She had a slight grin on her face, but I can see she was nearly ready to pass out.

"Jungkook get in." Yoongi patted the passenger seat. "Hurry"

Jungkook sat on the passenger's seat and shut the door. "Guys, please be safe and tell them everything."

"Of course we will, you guys be safe too. We'll watch him." Jimin shut my door, "Love you guys."

"Love you too," I said.

Yoongi left the abandon school's parking lot. It was quiet for a few minutes, but Yoongi finally spoke up.

"Are you guys fine?" Yoongi looked into the mirror to see if we were okay.

"Y-Yeah," y/n quietly said.

She moved slowly onto the middle seat and rested her head on my shoulder. "Is it finally over?" She croaked.

I moved my left arm around her, "Yeah."

"I refuse," She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I refuse his offer. I don't care if I died because of it. I don't want to live without you Taehyung, I don't want to live without us." She squeezed my thigh. "Okay?"

"Yeah, me too. I didn't want to agree at all, but I had no choice. I didn't want to see you die y/n." I kissed her head, "We'll be together until the end."