Chapter 11: It is my fault...

Me and Taehyung were finally stepping out of the house to get our onesies at my place. Of course Suga had to suggest Taehyung to come with me since no one else wanted to come.

"So why exactly are we getting onesies?" He asked as he walked behind me.

I gasped, "It's TRADITION. I can't believe you don't remember us watching movies in our onesies all. the. time. It's so comfortable and soft inside them, it feels like a blanket, but you're wearing it!"

"Oh yeah! I can't believe I forgot! Haha, those were the good days. We even did it when we were 12! Every weekend we would get in our onesies and watch anime!" He started walking at the same pace as me.

"Oh my God! Remember Ao Haru Ride?! SUGA AND NAMJOON CRIED! Hahah!"

We both started laughing about Suga and Namjoon being babies about Ao Haru Ride. It was probably one of the best romantic, comedy animes we've watched together.

I sighed, "I wish we could just go back to those memories and relive them." I turned his way and smiled.

We finally got to my house and I searched for my keys in my pocket. I finally got it out and opened my front door. The lights were open and I heard footsteps inside.

"Hey Ryan? You hear that? I think someone's home, we gotta get outta here man." A deep voice said inside.

"Shut up the fuck up, don't say my name around here, cameras could be around. I don't hear anyone coming in, but just in case, let's go through the back." The other man whispered.

Taehyung quickly grabbed my arm and put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't say a word y/n." Taehyung whispered.

He took his hand off my mouth and pulled me out of the front door.

"Let's get back to Jin's place and call 911." I whispered back as I took his hand and pulled him to the direction. He resisted. "Let's go V, we're gonna die if we stay here!" I angrily whispered.

"They must've stolen most of your things. That's not right y/n, I gotta stop them." He tried going inside, but I grabbed his body to stop.

"It's okay V, we need to go back, what if they have weapons?"

"It'll be fine y/n. I'll stop them." He looked at me.

"Taehyung please." I begged, "They're gonna kill us, don't be stupid."

From both sides, I heard foot movements shuffling through the bushes.

"Hey both of you, don't move." The deep voice said from behind me.

As I tried looking, they were both wearing masks.

V quickly grabbed me and held my entire body closer to him to protect me.

"I said don't move dammit! Or I'll shoot you both!"

"It'll be okay y/n. I'll protect you." Taehyung whispered.

"Just go, we won't call the cops, I swear!" Taehyung said.

"Liars! All of you assholes call the cops! We know how it works."

"Dude, let's just leave, we don't want to kill anyone. The cops would find us if we do!" The other said.

"They're gon' rat us out!"

"Who gives a damn, we'll be far away by now! Let's go!" The other said.

I squeezed Taehyung, I was afraid... Is this really the moment we're going to die? I don't want to die yet! I know I've said all those things before... When my mom died, but ... I need to live it now, this is not how I wanted to die....