Chapter 27: "First" date: Part 2

"That's what happened." He moved a piece of hair in front of my face behind my ear.

"I can't believe you remember that whole thing Tae." I snuggled under his arm and squeezed him.

I then sat back on my side and looked out the window. The water fountain was still there. It sprouted out multiple colors, making the stream look like a rainbow.

"It's still so pretty." I whispered to myself. He sat beside me and watched it too.

"It really is..." His eyes shining.

"Please come back to South Korea." He pleaded. "Everyone wants you back."

"I'm still thinking about it Taehyung... I can't just come back because you want me to, I have my dad, my little brother, and May that I'll miss to death." I pouted for a second, sat up straight and looked at him.

"I'll keep thinking about it."

"Promise y/n?" He held his pinky out to me.

"Of course I'll promise." I wrapped my pinky on his pinky and squeezed it.

"Oh, seems like we're getting out now." The fairest wheel stopped at the very bottom and the man opened the door for us.

"Thank you for riding on our fairest wheel ladies and gents, please exit to your right and I hope you have a wonderful night." He said on the mic.

"So where are we going next?" I asked while we left the fairest wheel area.

"It's a surprise y/n, I'm not telling you until we get there." He took my hand and we walked a couple blocks.

"This is the place where you gave me your number." We walked up stairs and a coffee shop named Beans was in front of us.

"I... I remember. I could clearly remember the scent of the coffee when I brought you up here." I inhaled the smell.

"French Vanilla." We both said at the same time.

"Haha, wanna go grab some coffee?" He swung our arms.

"Yeah sure, I'll like that." We walked inside and the smell of various types of coffee filled my nose.

"Two french vanilla coffee please." Taehyung gave $12 to the worker.

"Coming right up, we'll find your table when we're ready, please have a seat anywhere you'll like." She held her hand out to all empty seats.

We walked to an empty table in the corner of the room near the window.

"Why are we sitting here? There's a lot more places to sit besides here." I said. (I knew exactly why he picked this place, but I pretended to be clueless).

He forced me to sit in the very corner. He didn't sit with me, but he sat in the table in front of me.

"I'm guessing you don't remember us bumping into each other after two months later you gave me your number?"

I shook my head no. "Nothing...." (But I knew).

His face expression looked a bit depressed. I wanted to tell him that I knew, but I wanted him to keep telling me more stories about our past together. His tone, his face expressions, and the happiness when he talks about it, makes my heart flutter.

"If you remember all of these times we met back then, then you're truly in love with me." I winked at him.

He finally smiled and flipped his hair side to side to hide his blushy face.

"I'll tell you this story then, you might recall it." He folded his hands together onto the table so I copied him and did the same.

"Tell me all about it." I said.