Chapter 5: I wasn't

I was going to my parent's house in Pennsylvania. I was ready to leave New York behind just like that. Even if my friends from South Korea were in New York to visit me. I just couldn't take Taehyung anymore. Him and his stupid girlfriend can be alone now, I have no intentions of bothering them.

2 hours later, I've finally made it to my parent's house. It was about 9:30 PM already, I was hoping they weren't asleep yet. I got out my car and walked my way to their front door. I rung their doorbell and a minute later I heard footsteps running down the stairs. My little brother peeked through the window curtain and opened the front door.

"y/n? What are doing here?" He opened the door wide for me to enter.

"Uhm... I'm having problems, I just had to get away from New York for a bit. Where's mommy and daddy?" I took off my shoes and walked my way to the living room. He followed behind and we sat on different couches.

"They went out to the casino, they'll be back in a little. Want me to call them for you?"

"Yeah thanks. I threw my phone out the window when I was driving so there's no way I could contact them on my phone..." I laughed and scratched my head.

"Why'd you throw it dude? I thought your phone was your baby." He stood up and grabbed the home telephone on the side of the couch.

He typed in my mom's phone and waited a bit for her to answer.

"She's not answering." He looked at the phone, "I'll try again."

"I have to use the bathroom, just ask her if I could stay here for a while... I'm just having problems and I'll talk to them about it when they get here."

I got up and speed walked to the bathroom. I closed the door when I entered and looked at myself in the mirror. I haven't noticed, but I was crying. Marcus (my brother) probably saw me crying, probably thinking I was crazy.

"Stupid." I said to myself. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I repeated myself 50 more times and wiped my tears away again. I washed my hands and got out the bathroom.

When I got back to the living room and was on his knees crunched into a ball.

"Marcus? You okay?" I walked to him and kneeled down to see if he was okay.

"We need to get to the hospital.... There was an car accident with mom and dad." He choked up and looked up to me. His face was burning red and he was crying like crazy.

"..W-What?" I couldn't process it at first so he repeated himself.

"We have to go to the hospital y/n...." He stood and grabbed his keys. We left the house and got into our individual cars.

He drove out the driveway, but I was still sitting there in my car, still trying to process everything.

what the fuck...

They're in the hospital .... They were in a car accident .... We have to go now.

I finally started my car and left my driveway. At first I wasn't crying because I knew my parents were strong. They had to be okay. But then... I was crying AGAIN. It felt like a waterfall coming down my cheeks.

I hate this.

~~~~

The hospital

~~~~

Marcus already got to their room before me. When I swung open the door, my mom was up watching LMN movies.

"y/n... you came." My mom had a few tubes around her body and face.

"Phew." I walked over to her bed and jumped on top of her legs and reached for a hug.

"Mommy, I miss you...." I cried in her arms and explained everything what happened today.

My dad interpreted me and said, "Hey, where's my hug?"

I turned my head and he was sitting on a chair next to my mom's bed.

"Daddy!" I jumped off the bed and sat on his legs like I was a 6 year old.

"I didn't see you here! You're okay?" I hugged him and got off his legs.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The accident wasn't that bad, you're mom and the driver was the only ones hurt. The car didn't see us and I didn't see the car, he slammed against your mother's side and bang. Here we are." He stood up and hugged Marcus who was sitting in front of my mom worried as hell.

"Is he pressing any charges against you?"

"Technically it would be both of our faults because we didn't check, but no he's not. Kindly." He sat back down slowly on his chair.

"So, y/n. Boy problems huh?" Marcus blew his nose into a tissue and tossed it in a bin.

"Yeah." I sigh. "I'm planning to move here to get away from everyone."

"What about your friends from Korea and May? Don't you want them to know?" Marcus bit his lip. He "secretly" had a crush on May, even though he's 14 and she's 20.

"Well, yeah. They're my friends, I just don't want Jessica and Taehyung, plus her idiotic brother, to find out where I live."

"Explain to me everything that happened today again y/n."

I replayed all the things that happened today in my head again. Seeing him on top of Jessica kissing her... Trying to take her shirt off.... It kills me slowly.

"I'm stupid to even fall in love with him..." I sat on top of my mom's hospital bed again and she grabbed my arm and held me on her chest.

"You're not stupid, he's a handsome nice guy. His mind isn't set yet y/n. Give him time and he'll find out he left the wrong girl. He loves you." She kissed my head and let me go.

"Anyways, I'm glad you're okay mom. You should rest, you too dad." I gestured my dad to leave, but he refused.

"you and your brother can go sleep at our place and we'll be okay here. you have the keys to the house right Marcus?"

"Yeah, let's go home y/n." Marcus walked out of the room without waiting for me.

"You sure it'll be okay for you guys to stay here alone? I could stay if you want." Even though I wanted to go sleep on their comfortable beds, I really wanted to stay with them tonight to comfort me.

"It's okayy! Just go before your brother leaves you outside." My mom gestured me to leave and I walked out the door.

Thank God they're okay.

But I wasn't.

----

Author's Note:

Helloooo. Hope you guys enjoyed, you probably didn't because this was a boring chapter , I was going to write more, but school is about to start so I needed something to update with.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, sentences that are weird and make no sense, and etc!!

Please vote for this chapter! It makes me movitated to continue :]

And as alwaysssss I hope you enjoyed