Chapter 37:

Your P.O.V.
---
"Taehyung." The words echoed.

"y/n..." He slightly yelled and ran to me. "Oh God, there's blood everywhere... What did he do to you?!"

"He cut little slits on my body, I don't think I could move, it hurts. Just please get me out of here Taehyung." My eyes filled with water.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here safely... Where are the damn keys to these chains?!" He quickly jumped to the table where his father kept a bundle of keys at.

"y/n." Jimin ran to me from one of the dark sides of the room.

"Oh my God Jimin. Help me, help Taehyung get me out of this thing please hurry, he'll be back soon." I tried wiggling out of it, but what was the point? it was no use even trying.

"You'll be okay, just breathe in and breathe out." Jimin squatted to my left as Taehyung tried fitting in different kinds of keys in the hole.

"Fuck! None of them fit!" Taehyung screeched.

BAANG.

A gun's bullet shot right next to Jimin, but missed him slightly.

I flinched and cried, "STOP. STOP. PLEASE, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST DON'T SHOOT ANYONE!"

Taehyung stood up and blocked Jimin from his father. "Don't you dare shoot him, do you hear me?! NEVER EVER TRY THAT AGAIN OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!" He spread his arms to cover Jimin completely.

"I would never try to kill any of your friends, but if he tries coming near her again, I'll shoot." His father spat back from behind me.

"What about her!? SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE HURTING HER!"

"Well she doesn't count. She's the reason why I'm doing this!" I felt something pressing against my head.

Please tell me that's not the gun.

I shut my eyes and tried thinking of the most beautiful moment in life.

The day Taehyung and I first met.. That was the most beautiful moment in life. He told me to never be afraid... After that, I wasn't, I'm thankful...

"PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN!" Taehyung bit his lip.

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! I'm the one in charge here! Not you." His father stepped in front of me, partially blocking my view from the two.  "Jimin... Just get out of here. This is only between her, him, and me. Not you, I don't want to hurt you, but if you stay here, you'll get hurt."

"Please just let her go! She doesn't deserve this, she's a good person, trust me!" Jimin pushed Taehyung's arm down and tried moving in front of him, but Taehyung kept pushing Jimin away.

"Go now Jimin." Taehyung nodded and quickly handed him something.

"Save her Taehyung..." He dashed out of the place, but before he went, I saw the keys Taehyung was holding in his hands...

Please don't do anything risky Jimin.

My eyes slowly turned back to Taehyung's father, he had a huge box-like smile just like Tae's. It was literally like I was looking at Taehyung's older self...

He's evil.

"Appa... Please, let her go, I beg of you." His voice soften.

"Listen to me son, I have conditions. And you have to follow them if you want her to live, that's it." He backed up and stood behind me again.

"But..."