daughter of hell 49

Start from the beginning

He bowed deeply wich brought his eyes on eyelevel with mine. There was something in his eyes that ressembled pure boyish delight, but I could not trust a vampire. He grasped my hand in his. Holy crap, his hands were huge! I stared at those roughend gigantic warriorhands with fingers that looked like they could snap a crocodile in two, or better yet crack an elephant as if he were nothing more than a nutshell.

He turned my hand so the palm faced upwarps and pressed his lips against my wrist.

"The name is Darius, my lady. I am humbled by your presence." He murmured against my wrist, but then he did something that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. His nose skimmed my skin, breathing in my sent. His tongue stroking over my frantic pulse had me retrieving my hand real fast.

Red light flipped on in my head like a big warning signal.

Bloodsucker, danger, untrostworthy.

Mr. Cocky's arms constriced harder around me, making it hard for me to breath. His hot breath caressed my ear.

"Don't forget that I can bind you arms as soon as I have released them."

I gritted my teeth. The bastard thought I was still harmless, my powers still bound as he had done with my body only a moment ago. He thought the only reason why I could move my arms was because he had allowed it, stupid leech. I clenched my hands into tight fists, suppressing my freaking-crazy-bitch-fury. I would let him think this untill I had thought up an escapeplan.

"Don't even think about flirting, let alone look at another guy. You don't want to cross me now, Luci." He whipered hoarsly in my ear.

"Then you better put a condom on." I said calmly contratdicting the hot and angry boiling blood in my veins.

"If you are goingt to act like a dick you need to dress like one."

I'd rather die than be nice to him. It was my time to whisper in his ear.

"Remember what I said, leech."

'Be careful, leech, for you will beg for dead before I'm through with you.'

The quickening of his breath told me he did remember.

"I intent to follow through on that threat, for I do not make idle ones. There is a reason why others fear me."

I felt his grip losen in surprise and hesitated no longer. I rammed my elbow in his stomac and kneed in right were it counts. I easily broke my fall to the ground by rolling over, but again I had forgotten about that damned vampirespeed. Another enormous hand caught me by the shoulder, yanking me back by my hair.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

That fucking hurted so fucking much! The hand gripped my neck and I froze, recognizing the method to break ones neck. Although it would not kill me, I spoke from expierence that it hurted like a bitch. The knowledge that if the bones didn't heal properly another neckbrake would have to follow made me keep my mouth shut.

"Jason. Don't hurt her." A breathless Mr. Cocky spoke.

"She is to be your next queen."

Like hell I would! Hearing from the curses comming from my assaultant he agreed with me.

"This can not be, my prince." The big guy spoke.

"Let her go, Jason. It isn't like she can run, no one but a vampire can open the portal of Gramoira."

The guy called Jason released me and I scrambled out of his reach, furiously rubbing my hair that he had almost pulled out. And were in Satan's name was Gramoira? I had never heard of it before.