Heartbreak Dream ~B

SORRY THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE STILL READ (:

~~~~~

As the pair walked through the door the bell at the top chimed and Luke looked up and saw an older lady with a boy with an annoyed expression by her side. Luke had a huge mile on his face at the sight of some new customers, he was always happy when his mom would get new customers.

"Hello," Luke said as the lady approached the desk.

"Well hi there, I'm here to pick up a cake. Can you possibly give it to me?" Karen asked the little boy behind the desk in a kind and nice manner.

"Um, hold on lemme get my mommy," He said as he hopped off the stool and ran with his little feet to the back with excitement. Soon the door swung open and a woman with dark blonde hair and a smock on came out with a smile on her face.

"Hello there, my son tells me you're here for a cake?" Liz asks as she steps closer to the pair behind the counter. The two begin to talk but Luke is looking at the boy beside Karen who looks miserable as ever.

"Hi there, I'm Luke," He says kindly.

"That's cool," Michael says coldly.

"What's your name?" Luke asks.

"Michael," He said with an eye roll.

"Nice to meet you Michael," Luke said but Michael just huffed in response.

"Want to see my new barbies?" Luke asked giddy as ever.

"You play with barbies? That's for girls," Michael said with a scoff of judgement.

"No they're not, anyone can play with them," Luke said defiantly as he crossed his arms.

"Whatever you say freak," Michael said rudely causing Luke to pout and become sad.

Liz soon handed Karen her cake and off the pair went through the door making the bell ring one last time. Luke was left with an upset mind and Michael just wanted to go back home and play with his guitar.

~~~~~

Hey guys!

I wanted to do this earlier but I forgot lol but I have started a new Muke fic, Heartbreak Dream, on my personal ValleyOfTheDiamonds and I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out ! <3 

I'm trying to finish a one shot to post so hopefully soon I'll one up

There's like 4 chapters up and I really love where I plan to go with it so please check it out 

Love you and Thank you !