Dreams Do Come True... ~B

Luke

'Will you go out with me?'

It has been a month since Michael asked me that question and I couldn't be happier. I have had a crush on him for as long as I can remember and when he talked to me I had freaked out internally and then he asked me out I couldn't believe it, after all these years he had finally felt the same towards me.

I love him so much it's ridiculous.

We are currently sitting on my bed cuddling watching mean girls but I wasn't paying much attention to it since I've seen a hundred times. Mikey turned to me and looked me in my eyes with a fond and loving smile.

'What?' I asked with a smile. 

'Nothing you're just so beautiful.' I blushed at his words and just smiled up at him.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips softly. We pulled away and sat up.

We reconnected our lips and we were fully making out now. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I hurriedly obliged to and he slid his tongue in my mouth roaming around the inside. Our lips always fit perfectly together.

I sat on his lap straddling him not breaking our lips. He pulled my hair exposing my neck. 'Uhh' I moaned as his grip tightened on my hair. Michal kissed down my jaw and chin to my neck twirling his tongue down all around it. He bit my sensitive skin causing me to moan, he smirked finding my spot and sucked on it till he left a mark that I'd surely see tomorrow.

He lifted my shirt up and over me only breaking the kiss for a moment as we reconnected. He rubbed his hands all over my chest feeling every part of it. He pulled off his shirt and threw it somewhere across the room.

We pulled away from our kissing panting with puffy lips. 'You sure you're ready?' He asked looking at me with lust filled eyes. I simply nodded and we kissed again.

I got off his lap and pulled my pants off as he did the same. We lied down on our sides kissing each other. He put his hands in the inside of my boxers and grabbed my throbbing dick. He started to rub up and down on me as he kissed my neck bitting slightly.

'Mikey' I breathed out as be continued to rub me. I sat up straddling him with each of my knees on either side of his hips. I grinded my ass on his crotch ultimately feeling his cock in between my ass just begging to be shoved in.

I took off his boxers slowly pulling them down to reveal his throbbing cock  leaking precum and it made my mouth water in thirst. I leaned down licking from the bottom of his balls to the top of his head causing him to shiver underneath me.

I took hold of his dick and guided it towards my mouth just sucking on the tip, teasing him a little. 'Fuck, Luke' He moaned out taking hold of my hair pulling it, it was a mixture a pain and pleasure.

I bobbed my head up and down over his cock making him a moaning mess. I took my mouth off and took my boxers and threw them across the room. Michael got up and went to go get the condom and lube from his drawer.

I got on all fours, arching my back giving him perfect view of my ass. He lubed up his fingers and rubbed it around my hole, teasing it, making the muscles contract and tighten to the new feeling.

He then slipped one digit in causing me to clench up and back into him. 'Damn you're so tight' He said slipping another one in. He moved his finger in and out fast, 'fuck, fuck.'

He pulled out his fingers and rolled the condom on as well as some lube. 'Lie on your back' He demanded and I obliged turning over. He came up to me and aligned himself with my hole pushing the tip in slowly.

'Holy shit' I breathed out as he pushed himself in more. 'M-move' I moaned telling him to pick up the pace and that's exactly what he did. He started thrusting into me hard and fast, I couldn't contain my moans and loud screams of pleasure. 'Fuck oh fuck me, harder harder!'

He grabbed at my shoulders and slammed into me, hitting my prostate with each thrust. 'Shit you're so tight. You feel so good on my cock.' He grabbed my dick and pumped me each time he pounded into me.

'Shit I'm gon-'

*Beep* *Beep*

I groaned awaking from my sleep and amazing dream, or fantasy really and rolled over to my empty bed.

That was the farthest we've ever gotten in my dream and I just wish that it could happen in real life.

But that will never happen because Michael is my brother and it's so wrong to have those feelings so you could imagine how I feel having these dreams with all these different scenarios and then having to live with him.

Talk about awkward

-Hi

Lmfao I wrote this like forever ago on my personal and just felt like you all should read it cX 

Love you