High School Sucks ~Kay

Request: @KatherineGreen: can you do something where they are still in high school and they really hate each other and stuff and then something changes? idk really something like that. (maybe with smut haha) okay I know bye.
--
a/n: okay so I hope this is a little bit what you asked for, and I hope you like it. And of course smut... bc smut is amazing. but not my smut, my smut sucks
--

"Watch it, Hemming." The raven haired boy said as he shoved past Luke and his friends in the narrow hallways.

"What a dick..." Calum, Luke's friend muttered as he watched the "bad boy" walked down the hall as everyone separated and moved out of his way.

"Yeah.." Luke said as he continued to stare at the elder boy, maybe even peaking a glance at his butt in those jeans.

"I don't know why you let him push you around like that." His friend Ashton stated as he rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses up on his nose more.

"He pushes everyone around Ashton... It's not like I can just tell him to stop." He sighed as he felt finally got to his locker and put in his combination code.

"Well someone needs to tech him a lesson because I'm sick-- dude what is that?" The ebony haired boy stop and said as a piece of folded paper fell from Luke's locker when he opened it.

"I don't know..." He said as he crouched down and picked up the note before shoving it back in his locker and putting more books in.

Both boys stared at him like they were expecting something.. for him to read the note.

"What?" Luke said as he stared back at them.

"Are you gunna read it?" The boy with glasses asked.

"Should I?" Luke asked puzzled as he stared at his friends. Both of them rolled their eyes in sync and Luke shook his head and reached back into the locker taking the note back out and opening it up to read what's inside.

"meet me in the supply closet by the gym in third period."

"Who is it from?" Calum asked as he looked over the blondes shoulder.

"I don't know but it's creepy.... What if I get killed." He stressed before shoving the note back in his locker once again. He took out his math book and gym bag, before slamming it shut and turning back to his friends.

"I doubt that anyone wants to kill you..." Ashton trailed off.

"I mean that one Richard kid from the math team is still mad at you but I doubt he would kill you..." Calum said as he looked past Luke's shoulders and saw Richard Blonk glaring right back at him.

"How reassuring guys." Luke said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm just sayi--" He said before he got cut off by the bell.

All three boys bid their goodbyes before heading into different directions. The two said a quick good luck to Luke before disappearing in the crowd of people trying to get to class on time.

--
third period
--

"Luke, is something wrong?" Mrs.Staffer question as Luke zoned out for the 5th time in class since reading the note. It was about 10 minutes past the start of third period and Luke was still deciding if he wanted to go.

"Um, yeah.. Can I just- Can I use the restroom?" Luke asked as he finally decided what he wanted to do.

"Yes, but make it quick." She said back before continuing writing more math equations on the bored in front of the class.

Luke quickly stood up and grabbed his bag before heading out of the classroom. The teacher paying no more attention to him.

--
another time skip because I'm lazy
--