Revenge ~B

Michael

'What the fuck was that Luke?' I asked infuriated.

'What?' He asked.

'Back at the club, you were all over that guy.' I said as I slammed the door as we both walked into our apartment.

'I was not you need to relax.' He said rolling his eyes walking into the kitchen are.

'Yes you were Luke, don't lie to me I saw how your ass was all over his dick.' I said stomping his way.

'It's called dancing Michael relax.' He said with a chuckle which only made me even more mad.

'Well you shouldn't be dancing like that with some strange bitch on the dance floor.' I yelled.

'You're jealous? Oh my God you're so jealous. Look it was innocent you shouldn't feel jealous or mad or whatever.' He said matter of factly.

'Actually yes I do when my boyfriend is all over another guy.' I said and he just rolled his eyes.

I walked up to him and pushed him up agaisnt the counter making him drop his water bottle on the floor spilling the water.

I grabbed his ass cupping it roughly causing him to moan and I rubbed our crotches together like he did with that guy.

'Fuck Michael.' He moaned tilting his head back grabbing my hair.

'You know you shouldn't make me mad Luke.' I said as I kissed down his jaw stopping at his neck to suck on his spot and he was a moaning mess under me.

'Cause I will get you back, I'll get you back so hard.' I said before I cupped his dick making him gasp holding onto my shoulder.

I then let go of him and walked away and into the bedroom.

---

In the morning I woke before Luke and got up and grabbed what I needed for the perfect revenge. After getting it all situated I turned the lights on and Luke squirmed in bed.

I knelt down hovering over him and shook him awake and soon his eyes fluttered open.

'Hi.' I said as he looked at me.

'What, why did you wake me up?' He asked in a groggy sleepy voice.

'Because I told you I'd get my revenge and now I am, baby.' I said as if it was so obvious.

He looked at me confused but when he moved he understood. I had tied his arms and feet to the bed posts spreading his body across the bed.

'Michael!' He yelled trying to move but he couldn't.

'Yes babe.' I asked ever so innocently.

'Get me out of this.' He said looking at me struggling to move.

'Um I think not, you need to be punished for what you did.' I said as I started to remove my clothes and got on top of him straddling his lap.

'And this is the only way I know how.' I sais leaning down kissing his neck and down to his chest and then to his lower stomach stopping once I made it to his dick.

I grabbed the little ring on the side of him I had put there and put it around his balls and he squirmed.

'W-what is that?' He asked nervous.

'Oh just a cock ring.' I said casually as I started to pump him moving my hand up and down.

'W-wait no I...fuck ' he moaned as I placed my mouth on his dick and started to suck moving my lips up and down wetting his dick with my saliva.

I sucked at the top and he bucked his hips up but was stopped with the tight rope around his hands and feet. He was moaning and swearing a complete mess under me as I sucked.

'Shit I need to come...yeah...oh god uhh..p-please.' He half moaned half begged.

'Nope.' I said as I popped off him with a pop sound and climbed up his body straddling his hips again.

'Not just yet I still need to ride you.' I said as I stuck two of my fingers in his mouth.

'Suck.' I demanded and he obliged wetting them and then I placed them in my hole lubing it a little and stretching myself.

Once I felt like I had enough I removed my fingers and lowered myself onto him loving the feeling it gave me.

'Fuck.' I moaned once all the way down.

I started to bounce up and down on him, letting his dick slide in and out of my ass and he started to moan and scream.

'Fuck Michael oh god yeah.' He moaned closing his eyes tightly.

'Yeah fuck me yeah you feel so good deep in my ass.' I said as I rode him leaning down to kiss him.

I leaned up and started to tug at my dick as I bounced and once I feel like I was going to come I got off him and shoved my dick in his mouth and fucked his face.

'Fuck....uh...yeah.' I moaned as I came down his throat and he swallowed it all. I pulled out if his mouth and got between his legs pumping his dick again that was rally red now need ing to cum.

'P-please Michael.' He begged.

'What's the matter babe? Do you need to cum.' I asked innocently.

'Yes god yes.' I moaned breathing erratically as I continued to pump him.

Thinking he had enough I removed the cock ring and long white strings of cum poured out of him landing everywhere even some on his face.

'Fuuuuuck oh my God!' He screamed relaxing from his high.

'Now what have we learned?' I asked looking at him.

'That I uh I shouldn't make you mad.' He said out of breath chest heading up and down and dick sit pulsing.

'Right now i'll see you soon I need to go shopping.' I said as I got up and closed the light and walking out of the room leaving him yelling for me behind.

That'll teach him.

-Hey

I know I haven't updated in forever but college is a bitch and is stressful as fuck not to mention i have finals in two days so yay ! lol but after that i have a month off for winter break and i am so excited and i am gonna have so much time to write and with that being said watch out for a book of mine soon (:

Also if this looks familiar it's because its on my personal Cx 

Love you