Sorry ~K

Hey guys! First one shot from me hope you enjoy xx.

AU by the way-
___________________

Luke shoved his face into his pillow and covered his ears, trying to block out the scream fest going on down stairs.

His parents seemed to get in arguments over seemingly stupid things. It always ended with them saying horrible words and one of them leaving. But tonight, it was going on much longer than usual.

Luke couldn't stand the way the voices progressively heightened in volume, making it almost impossible to block out. He hated the way it made him so oddly nervous and annoyed. The blonde has attempted many times to deplete the fights, but it only ended with his parents yelling at him. It was frustrating to have two grown people acting like kids with the name calling and blaming.

But this time, the argument was because of him. Luke was slacking in school and had come home to an angry Liz. She immediately began shouting about the lowering grades and how he was disappointing her. Luke's dad walked through the front door in the middle of it. He was obviously tired and just wanted to know what happened. After figuring it out, he started to defend Luke. And of course, that was a bad choice because his mom refused to be wrong.

He needed to get out of there before he went insane. Hearing his name be thrown into the conflict every once an a while seemed to hurt. But there was no way in hell he could get past his feuding parents, so Luke went to his window. After putting on shoes, he unlatched the lock and yanked open the glass panes.

The blue eyed boy took a deep breath before carefully stepping out onto his roof. Luckily, the trash cans were resting up against the house so he was able to lower himself onto one of them, then hopping to the ground. Already the cool air felt better than his suffocating room.

Luke was so angry and frustrated and stressed. School was crashing down on top of him, his parents were disappointed in him, and no one seemed to care that he was breaking inside.

The boy hated that he couldn't be perfect for his family, and hated that he wasn't good enough for anyone. His lack of friends only made him feel less wanted; he had no one to call.

He started off down the sidewalk, pulling his hood up and wrapping his arms around his stomach. The sky was gray and everything seemed to be dull to match his emotions. Luke was so caught up in trying to keep himself from crying that he didn't hear the approaching footsteps.

His shoulder bumped harshly into someone else's, and being the awkward person he was, immediately began apologizing.

When Luke looked up he was met with the most beautiful green eyes.

The stranger was a boy that looked around his age. Blue dyed hair had a perfect messy style to it, while a black piercing went through his eye brow. He donned a green day tank that showed off pale, tattooed skin, along with a pair of black skinny jeans.

Luke didn't realize he was staring until the stranger smirked at him.

"I-I'm sorry." The blonde coughed, fiddling with his fingers under the punk boy's gaze.

"It's cool. Not going to complain when a cute guy runs into me." The pale boy responded, sending a wink to a now furiously blushing Luke.

"I'm Michael by the way." He said, then extended his hand for younger boy to shake.

"Luke." The blonde responded. He lightly grasped Michael's hand and shook it, his heart leaping at the contact.

"Can I walk with you?" Michael asked. Luke hesitantly nodded and so the two started off.