Whipped Lover ~Kay

A/N:
This is the result of when you are very lazy but need to update so you take an old oneshot you wrote and just change the names. Hence why it is utter shit :-) enjoy and read the a/n for more.
________________

His car pulled up into the parking spot in front of the garage, the engine shut off and everything was quiet. He sat there with his hand and head on the wheel for minutes before finally gathering the courage to unbuckle his seat belt and slowly climb out of the car. He lightly shut the car door. He was hoping that the younger boy would still be asleep so he could just try and get everything without having to face him.

He walked (more like trudged) to the door of the couples soon to be, once shared house. He dug the key into the key hole and turned the knob. He immediately began freaking out when his eyes laid on the inside of the house.

Everything was a mess. It looked like a tornado had gone through. Picture frames were off the wall and broken. Pillows from the couch were all over the place. Some even had stuffing ripped out. He could see from the living room that the kitchen was even worse.

There were broken glasses and plates everywhere. Some of the chairs were even broken. All throughout the kitchen and living room there were what looked like hundreds and hundreds of beer bottles, just lying scattered all over the floor. It had only been 3 days sense Luke last talked to the red head, how could someone even consume that much beer in three days?

He found his eyes moving to the end of the stairs. As his body got closer he saw that there was a good amount of blood there. There was also a hole in the wall opposite of the bannistery, with some dried blood around it too.

He didn't have to think twice before he began running up the steps trying to find the boy who caused so much damage. He checked every room there was in the house before finally coming to a locked bathroom door.

"M--Michael? Are you in there?" He asked shakily as his hands reached out to jiggle the door knob. His fist began pounding on the wooden frame, trying desperately to get to the boy he knew was inside.

"Come on Michael, let me in!" His mind automatically went to the worst situation that could happen. The thought made him let out a rough sob as he began slamming his body on the door. It took 2 or 3 more hits before the door finally busted open.

As soon as the door flew open the smell of vile vomit. The smell was horrid. The bathroom looked no better than any other part of the house. The boy was sat in the corner of the room, curled in a ball between the wall and the toilet.

"Michael..." He cooed as he carefully walked around the pile of throw up that was on the floor. "Michael, what did you do?" He whispered as he continued to make is way to the fragile boy. He had tear stains down his cheeks and fresh ones were beginning to fall again. The blonde was pretty sure that there was a bit of dried throw up on his (Luke's) sweater.

The younger lad crouched down in front of the broken boy and reached out towards him, causing the small boy to let out a whimper in shrink into the corner more. The sight actually broke Luke's heart. He pushed the sadness away right now however. He needed to get the boy cleaned up so he could talk to him. He reached out as stuck he hands under the boys armpits. The action startled the 19 year old and caused more tears to stream down his face and cry out protest.

"Michael, you need to calm down. I'm going to get you cleaned up, it's alright?" Luke tried to persuade in a soft whisper as he cradled him close I his arms, trying to ignore the fact that the boy was covered in vomit.

"Lu--Luke m'sorry" the younger boy tried to get out but his voice was to scratchy and wobbly from crying.

"Shh Mikey, just calm down okay? Deep breaths." He needed to get the boy cleaned so he took him to the master bathroom, which surprisingly wasn't trashed. It was just how he left it.