Pink is Punk ~K

Cross dresser!Luke ((:

Shout out to Kayla for making the pic on the side/top <3

"Dance baby dance like the world is ending."
-

It was only the first day of college and Luke wanted to go home.

He took shaky steps down the path to his dormitory, hugging his arms around the waistline of his dress.

The college had refused to let him stay in the girl dorms, despite Luke's begging. He couldn't stand to share a living space with the other guys because he's never felt comfortable.

Plus, all they do is make fun of him for dressing like he does. Luke couldn't help it if he felt pretty in his skirts or floral print dresses. Or the fact that he enjoys getting his nails painted different colors every week.

The blonde took a deep breath as he glumly reached the stairs of his dorm, a variety of pink and purple bags strapped to his shoulders.

He pushed through the doors revealing complete and utter chaos.

Boys loudly chatted and laughed at obnoxious things. Questionable objects were being thrown through the air while others rushed to find their own room.

Luckily, they were busy enough to ignore Luke as he pushed the crowd. He was only given a few odd stares, but nothing too frightening. He was used to them anyways.

After turning down multiple wrong hallways and having to ask for directions twice, Luke managed to find his dorm. He could hear music blasting from the other side of the door as he nervously stood in front of it. He prayed that whoever was his roommate wasn't an asshole...

At least they had a good taste in music.

Luke took a deep breath and unlocked the door with his key, pushing inside the room. It was a typical dorm; bed on either side with a small desk and such. Except one side was covered in band posters and cd cases scattered everywhere.

Luke's gaze landed on the boy sitting on the bed, laying on his back and scrolling through his phone. His gaze flickered over to the blonde awkwardly standing in the door way and raised a pierced eye brow.

He sat up revealing his jet black hair and incredibly handsome features. The glint in his emerald eyes screamed trouble, but Luke was in complete awe.

"Are you lost, Princess?" The punk asked after turning his music down.

Luke blinked at him, not really processing the angelic voice. "U-Um...I'm Luke...this is my dorm I-I guess." He stuttered, red rising up in his cheeks.

The raven haired boy simply nodded and flopped back down on his mattress. Luke swallowed and set his things down on his own bed, unzipping the first of many duffle bags.

He could feel his roommate's stare on his back, even sensing the smirk playing on his oddly perfect lips.

Luke turned around, hoping the other boy would look away, but he didn't even flinch. The smirk was definitely there.

"W-What's your name?" Luke inquired, cursing himself for stuttering so much. His bright blue eyes accidentally staring at the tattoos on the boy's skin as he raked his hand through his messy hair.

"Michael. But I'd prefer you call me daddy."

Luke's face brightened a nearly impossible shade of red. He's never met anyone so forward like this. His thoughts tumbled around as he sighed and spun around.