Six Feet Under The Stars ~Kay

A/N: HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS FOLKS
--------------

"Will you come again tomorrow?" he said as he pulled the taller boy closer, nuzzling his head in the crook of his neck, making the younger boy giggle.

"I always do, Kitten.." he whispered back while snaking his arms to fit around the elders waist, lightly pulling him closer.

Truthfully, Michael loved these moments the most. He loved when they would just embrace, and every little touch would give him butterflies in his tummy. He loved that a simple hug could say so much about their relationship, it could show just how much they truly cared about and loved one another.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you home?" Michael asked as he lifted his head and placed a long sweet kiss on the scuffy cheek infront of him.

"It's late baby, you need to get some sleep." Luke said as he moved his head so he could plant a real kiss on the elders pink lips.

Michael let out a cute little whimper as he pulled away, letting his forehead rest on his.

"I....love....you." Luke said in between short little kisses.

"I love you too..." Michael whispered with a smile as they both let go of eachother.

Both boys, carefully made their way off the roof and back into Michael's bedroom through the window.

They finally made it downstairs where they said their last goodby. Michael adoringly watched as the blonde walked down his driveway, letting out a little giggle when Luke slightly tripped over a small rock that had made it's way onto the side walk.

He shook his head as he walked back inside and slowly made his way to his room before falling into a deep sleep.

•.•.•.•

"Michael...you need to wake up." He heard a voice say as they lightly shook him.

He peaked open one eye and saw that it was his mother. He let out a groan as he looked over at his alarm clock.

8:46 am.

"Please come down stairs, sweetheart." He heard her sniffle. He looked up at her and saw that her eyes were beet red and she had tears threatening to spill over. Michael heart immediately began racing as he saw the state his mother was in.

He sat up and quickly threw on a shirt as his mother waited patiently by the door. He made his way over to his mom before following her down the stairs, when he finally reached the bottom of the steps he looked up and was shocked by the sight.

His living room was filled with people. People he knew.

His mom, dad, Liz, Andrew, Jack, and Ben... everyone except Luke, which made his a heart race even faster. But what scared him the most was that everyone's face matched his mothers. Everyone had tears rolling down their cheeks, puffy eyes, snotty noses...

As soon as Liz saw Michael, she immediately went over to him and embraced him. She let out a broken sob as she pulled away.

"He--He's gone." She cried as Michael's mom came over and rubbed her back.

Michael's heart stop racing. In fact, he couldn't even feel it beating anymore. He felt numbness all over. He knew what Luke's mother meant by "he's gone." He knew he didn't just.. run away.

Michael, doesn't even remember his legs giving in and falling on to the floor. He doesn't remember his father rushing to his aid, slowly rocking him as he let sobs escape his body. He doesn't remember the moments when he was kicking and screaming, begging this to all be some sick joke.