21 - Date

Lily/Azusa's POV:

"Umm...hehehe...Azusa-chan... Akihiko wants you to have a date now." Regine told me.

"Wait! Wha-what?!?!" Suddenly, my face blushed with the offer.

"Don't worry, we will help you! Hehehe! Danielle added.

"Waaaaah!!!" I felt very embarrassed by the offer. "Yo-you me-mean now?!?!"

Akihiko silently nodded at me while my friends just flirted to me. The impromptu date will already start at the top of the SkyTree...

Akihiko's POV:

Not knowing from Azusa-chan, I have already talked to Regine about this date earlier when we're still in Niño, when she saw me a little bit troubled....

"Umm...Akihiko, is there something bothering you?" Regine sit down beside me. "If that's all about your girlfriend Azusa-chan, you are in big trouble! HMPH!!!"

"Yeah, but is not about we're fighting or something, it's just...I'm planning to have a date with Azusa-chan when we are hanging out."

"Da...da...da...da...date?!?! Kyaaaa!!!" Regine screamed in glee. "You want my help? Sure! I'm already have the expertise to that!"

"Huh?! You just staying on my world for months, but you already learning that?!" Akihiko is doubting on my date expertise.

"Why, of course! Thanks to every romantic drama aired every night on your television! Hehehe!!!"

I decided to put my trust into Regine, while she is talking to Danica and Danielle on what they are supposed to do.

The waiter guided us into the designated table...and I pick her up from the wheelchair to sit with me.

"Umm...tha-thank you..." She smiled at me while her face is still blushing.

Her friends are already ordered what we are about to eat. And once it was slated in our table, it was only Azusa and me. At first, it was a little bit awkward...we didn't talk on each other while we are eating...until I decided to make a move...

"Umm...it's been a while since we eat together...just the two of us..." I said to her.

"Yeah...that's cool..."

"Azusa...Lily...if I caused you trouble with this date, sorry!"

"Oh...no! No! No! I'm just surprised that you pull out this date with me for the first time. It's fine! Hehehe!!!" Her blushed face is turned into a smile.

The conversation continued on and on, ranging from the time that we play games when we are just child, the times that we worked together in the shrine, and we fight together with her friends to repel the attacks of the Imperial Forces. And after we finished the food...

"Akihiko-kuuun! I want to see the night scene-whoa!" Without hesitation, I helped her to get up in the chair and walk back into the observatory...where we see the sparkling lights of the city across the clear, blue and starry sky. And in the midst of it, Azusa speak to me...

"Umm...Akihiko-kun...it's been really a while since you are with me together...alone...sort of...but...on all of what happened...you saved my friends...you took care of me...and you protected my kingdom...just like you found me...and saved me twice...you already showed me that you are worthy to be my familiar...so I just wanna tell you...that I really...really love you..."

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wha-why are you saying that all of the sudden?!?!" My face suddenly blushed with her confession.

"That's because you are...and you're always be...my hero..." Azusa confessed further. "Bu-but...if you doubt if...sniff...I guess...sniff...it's over...sniff..."

"Hey! It's not what it looks like!" I hug her very tightly to calm her down. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings so bad! Please...don't cry..."

"Then...sniff...do you...sniff...at least love me?"

"Of course..." I replied to her very calmly.

"Even if...I'm just an ordinary girl...without any magical powers?"

"Yes...whether you are Princess Lily or Azusa...I will love you just the way you a-"

Lily/Azusa's POV:

That's all of what I need to hear...to kiss him...and to show my gratitude to him.

Slowly, I started to illuminate and float in front of Akihiko...

"Umm...Azusa-chan, what are you doing?"

I don't mind...about what Akihiko is saying...I just want to say...thank you...

"Vetita Novae Caesareae Carmen Ascia...Akihiko Aeternam Benedictionem!!!"

Slowly...Akihiko begins to illuminate as well...though he is distraught and confused on what is going on with him...he understand...that I'm doing something for him...yes, I did. I'm blessing him...though it has actual effects as familiar...I giving him great luck...and an assurance...that our future will be better together...

"Azusa-chan, what did you do to me?" Akihiko happily asked me as I lowered myself to the ground. "I'm feeling great after that! What kind of spell did you do to me?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just I'm giving you some blessing, that's all! Hehehe!" I giggled at him as response. "Just a gift of gratitude to you."

"Blessing...wait, gods are usually doing this, right?" Akihiko inquired and gasped in shock. "Wait...is that mean...you're a goddess?!"

"Hehehe!!! Don't be stupid, Akihiko-kun! Casting blessing on you doesn't mean I'm a goddess and all! I'm just the most powerful mage in Nova Ascia, remember?"

"Hehehe!!! My bad!" Akihiko scratched his head in embarrassment. "Oh! Before I forgot, I should give this to you..."

"Wait?! A bunch of flowers to me?! Well, it's about time! Hehehe!!!" Nevertheless, I accepted the last-minute gift of Akihiko to me. "Just joking! Thank you!"

On all of what happened throughout the night, my friends are hiding somewhere in the SkyTree, watching as it unfolded...and they emerged flirting in love...

"KYAAAAA!!! YOU'RE SO A PERFECT COUPLE!!!" Danielle is visibly the most moved by the event. "LOVEBIRDS! LOVEBIRDS!!!"

"He-hey!!! Wha-what are you doing he-here?!?!" We coincidentally shouted the same words to them, while our face is very blushing.

"Why are you still denying? You are even saying the same words!" Regine added. "And guess what, we saw that thing...I mean K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Kyaaa!!!"

"COME ON! PLEASE STOOOP IIIT!!!" The girls remains flirting while I just continue to deny anything that they pun on me.