2 - Tremor

April 2, A.N.A. 1305

Morato City Academy of Magic

Lily's POV:

"Ding dong! Ding dong!"

The bell has signaled the end of my class for today. Many students and friends of mine passed by and bid me farewells as they started to walk home. But I was invited to stay in the school to help the teachers to demonstrate how to use magic for the beginners.

For two years since I enrolled in this academy of magic, I was able to impress teachers and students alike by demonstrating my unique spells, like being able to teleport random things, healing critically injured animals and move from one place to another by freezing time. I'm so excited to teach those tricks!

"Morbi Obiecta!"

Then, I saw a little girl, almost breaking down to tears as she struggles to float a test porcelain in her front.

"Morbi...sniff...Obiecta!!!" She tried again but the porcelain starts to fall into the ground. However...

"Ooop!!!" I managed to catch the falling porcelain and put it down safely. "What's the problem, my little friend?"

"...sniff...I have done whatever I can...sniff...I followed my teacher's instructions...sniff...yet...sniff...I still can't able to lift it properly! Huhuhuhu!!!"

"There...there. Just calm down." I hugged the little girl to console her. "That's why I'm here to help you."

After a moment, the little girl stopped crying and began to smile at me. She lend me her wand to demonstrate how it is done.

"First, you need to contain your emotions and focus on your target. Then, close your eyes, compose yourself and take a deep breath. And then..."

"Morbi Obiecta!!!" With the opening of my eyes and the pointing of the wand, the porcelain lifts itself up and move for a hundred meters towards the edge of the field before setting down.

The little girl was marveled in what she saw...

"Hehehe! Don't stare at me like that! Why don't you give a try?" I handed over the wand to the girl. "Always remember, mistakes are part of lessons. They will guide you to perfection."

The girl then follows my instructions: containing her emotions, focusing on the target, closing her eyes to compose herself and take a deep breath. And then...

"Morbi Obiecta!!!" The porcelain lifts again and moves some meters across the field before setting down.

"Yaay! I did it! I did it! Hehehe!!!" The little girl jumped in glee and makes a hi-five on me. "Thank you so much, Princess!!!"

"Your welcome, little friend!"

"Princess Lily, can I ask you? Why can you did so many magic so easily? You always marvels the entire academy!" Then the little girl followed up. "You even have more skills than your dad, the Emperor!"