20 - Hangout... Finally!!

July 16, 2014
Tokyo Shopping District

Lily/Azusa's POV:

Phew...after one whole week dealing with the Imperial Forces that are keeps invading our newly occupied camp in Usce, I finally have the time to have another hangout! The last time that we have a hangout...sigh...I was sick...but now...I'm strong enough. I'm will really treat my Nova Ascian friends! With some random stuff that I want to share from Akihito's world! Huehehe! But there's something we need to talk about...

"Um...Akihiko-kun...you know that this is a girls' hangout between me, Danica, Danielle and Regine but...can you help me push my wheelchair? Umm...I will treat you back though! You can decide whatever you want for both of us..."

"Okay. If you say so. Perhaps I help you find things that they may like. I'm your familiar after all." Akihiko replied to me with a smile.

"Really?! Thanks! I knew that I could count on you, Akihiko-kun! Hehehe!"

I bring Danica, Danielle and Regine to a nearby shopping mall where I can see all that I can buy for them. And by the way...

"Hehehe! Good thing that I make you wear my casual clothes for all of you. You should know that if you wear you're usual clothes here, everybody around you will be thought that you are weird." I explained to them. "Don't worry, I help you choose yours. It will gonna be cute, promise! Hehehe!!!"

"Well...I'm the one who's excited to know what's in your world, Azusa-chan. So let's go!!!" Regine then dragged Danica and Danielle towards a random department store.

"Who-whoa!!! Wait!!!"

Regine quickly scanned every array of outfits in the department store just to find the apropriate clothes for her. And...she even forces Danica and Danielle to wear whatever she wants! Hehehe!!!

"Hey! Wait! What are you doing?!" Danica complains to Regine. "I'm not wearing that!"

"Huehehe!!! Whether you like it or not, you must wear this!"

"NOOOO!!!"

Akihiko and I laughed and laughed as the two is arguing over that random outfit.

"Hehehe! I never thought that Regine is a fashion geek." Akihiko then turned to the girls. "But if you insist, you should base your choices according to your image that you want..."

Danielle overheard Akihiko's advice and suddenly...she found herself helping Regine dragging her own sister to the dressing room...

"Hehehe! Thanks, Akihiko!" Danielle then turned to her complaining sister. "Come on, Danica! You might be gorgeous on your new outfit! Hehehe!"

"Wait, what?! Not you, sis! NOOO!!!"

Regine and Danielle succeeded in pulling Danica into the dressing room and puts themselves their outfits. After a few moments...

(Danielle in the left, Regine in the middle and Danica on the right side)

"Waaah! This is so embarrassing!!!" Danica's face blushed while we are looking at her.

"Oh, come on! You look gorgeous. Right, Akihiko-kun?" Akihiko nodded to agree on my statement.

"See! Even a boy like Akihiko likes our new dress! Hehehe!" Regine added.

"Re-really? Um...tha-thanks!" Though stuttered and her face still blushing, Danica smiled at us.

Our next destination is a fast food restaurant to introduce to them to the cuisine we are used to eat: burgers, fries, rice meals and many others. And while Danica and Danielle are already get a hang of things in just the first bite, Regine is not convinced...

"Umm...Azusa-chan...I'm not used with these foods." Regine explained. "I'm always with the hot and spicy foods of our home.

"So that's where your magic came from! Hehehe!" Akihiko punned Regine, who responded with an evil grin. "Just kidding but...are you not trying any of these, just for once?"

Regine just shakes her head to say no. So I decided to make my own way to convince her...starting with the French fries...

"Regine, this food is extracted from chili peppers!"

"Really?!" Regine quickly dig in into French fries, not knowing that I'm lying, and in fact that this is onion and garlic flavored - which is Regine's least favorite.

"Azusaaa-chaaan!!! Your lying!!!"

"Huehehe! My bad!" I giggled back at her.

"Hmm...on second thought...this tastes not bad..." Regine then quickly changes her mind while she tastes the fries. "In fact, I like it!"

With this reaction, Regine quickly munches over the remaining fries on the tray.

"Here, Regine! You can have mine! Hehehe!" Akihiko then gives his fries to her. That fries was supposed to be shared with me!

"Hey! Akihiko-kuuun!!!"

"Huehehe! My bad!"

Buuurrrp!!! We're full with that fastfood, it's time to tour around the city. And because Akihiko is a native of this city, he is in charge.

"Come! Let's take a tour bus, and I will show you the reasons why Tokyo is a beautiful place to stay! Hehehe!"

We board a bus to tour around the city: from the busy streets up to the scenic destinations that tourists are craving to go to. And Akihiko's place of choice: the Tokyo Skytree. But...as we rode the elevator up to the top of the SkyTree...me myself...though I have used to flying in midair...I'm still afraid of...tall heights...

"Umm...Akihiko-kun...do we will not fall here...it's too high from here..."

"Hehehe! Perhaps this is the first time visiting the Skytree, right?" Akihiko then holds my hand. "Don't worry, I got you, okay?"

"Thanks, Akihiko-kun!"

"Your welcome! You will be amazed on what you are about to see..."

The elevator finally stopped. We have accompanied towards the 360° window observatory and we saw everything...

"WOW!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" The majestic skyview of Tokyo is in front on our eyes: The array of buildings, the beautiful scenery of nature in the backdrop, especially Mt. Fuji, and the people seems like that they are small ants crawling...

"Hehehe! Akihiko-kun, Azusa-chan, for treating us here!" Danica told us. "I'm really having fun with this."

"Yeah!" Regine added. "Don't worry, just say us a word and we will help you back."

Suddenly, Akihiko got an idea and immediately tells Regine, Danica and Danielle. After a quick fangirl scream...

"Umm...hehehe...Azusa-chan... Akihiko wants you to have a date." Regine told me.

"Wait! Wha-what?!?!" Suddenly, my face blushed with the offer.

"Don't worry, we will help you! Hehehe! Danielle added.

"Waaaaah!!!"