12 - Reunion

May 6, 2014
Izanagi Temple, Tokyo, Japan.

Akihiko's POV:

Phew...the Golden Week is now over...we can now breathe easier from that tiring work of accommodating to many people in the shrine...but for Azusa, whether there are many tourists or not, she just can't be stopped to be active. She hums, smiles every time and frequently telling stories about her childhood in Nova Ascia. She's very accommodating tourists that her arms is too tired relying on the crutches early into the day's work so she's always using wheelchair, frequently. But nevertheless, her positive energy really makes us all happy too, especially after I accepted her feelings towards me...

"Azusa-chan! Azusa-chan!" Rin called her.

"Yes! What is it?" Azusa immediately wheels herself towards her.

"While there are less people in the shrine, can you tell me what is your kingdom look like?" Rin asks her.

"Huh? You mean Nova Ascia? Sure! Why not?!" Azusa smiles at her and started talking. "Well...Nova Ascia is just like any other kingdoms you see in a typical fairy tale stories: castles, horses and stuff. Living there is just fine, we come along with different group of people coming from other countries. Businesses flourish, nature harmonizes with us, and I noticed that we have same technologies with yours: like guns, electricity, newspapers and others. Well...I supposed that...we live the same life as yours..."

"Hmm...hehehe! Interesting!" Rin grins at her and follows up. "But how is becoming a princess, Azusa-chan?"

"Well...I'm not like princesses in fairy tales that are imprisoned and not allowed to have fun! Hehehe! Do you know that since five years old, I can already leave the castle, dealing with people? Hehehe! I had made so many playmates and friends that every house in my city is not complete without at least one! Hehehe! So if you ever passed to the city and you want to see me, just ask anybody of my friends in the neighborhood, and I'm sure you will lead to the right way! They are always there for me! Hehehe!"

And the conversation goes on and on...I heard them giggle and scream in joy, especially when Rin talked about her lovelife...she told Azusa that she met a boy that has the same preferences as hers. Nevermind, I don't care about what they are saying...hehehe...but what I see is...Azusa is making a new best friend!

In the midst of listening to their conversation, I suddenly started to think about something...something about what she told me last night

"I have done nothing to reclaim the empire...I even don't know that I have any other friends to help me..."

It's just that...I have remembered something else that she said like...

"Everyone knows the spell that teleported me here..."

"...so if you ever passed to the city and you want to see me, just ask anybody of my friends in the neighborhood, and I'm sure you will lead to the right way! They are always there for me!"

If that's the case, then maybe...just maybe...her friends might also managed to reach this world...they might find her any moment! Besides, there is one time that she mentioned about a certain mage named Regine that she taught her in the academy back in her home. Hmm....

Azusa's POV:

It's already afternoon and I have just finished talking with Rin about what my home looks like...and it seems that Akihiko is just staring blankly at me...

"Akihito-kun! Akihito-kuuun!!!" I waved my hand as I wheeled myself towards him. "I told you not to stare at me like that! But...is there a problem that I could help?"