1 - The Prophecy

February 29, A.N.A (Anno Nova Ascia) 1297

Imperial Castle, The Capital City of Morato, Empire of  Nova Ascia

Imperial Castle, The Capital City of Morato, Empire of Nova Ascia

Third Person's POV:

The cry of a baby is heard throughout the castle premises...

"Uwaaah!!! Uwaaah!!!"

"Congratulations, Your Majesty! You have bore a girl!" The imperial nurse brought a newborn baby girl to Catherine, The Empress of Nova Ascia, exhausted after hours of excruciating labor. But that exhaustion was quickly turned into gladness when she saw the face of her daughter:

"Aaaw! Who's the cute little daughter?" Catherine sweetly tickles the girl's chin and smiled at her

The entire household is around her, including Emmanuel, The Sovereign Emperor of Nova Ascia. to witness the birth of the heiress to the throne. Emmanuel has ruled the domain for more than five years, and was married to Catherine, a commoner, for five more years. Nova Ascia experienced years of relative prosperity economically and socially. Trading flourished and expanded rapidly, businesses and technologies are advancing; and peace and order reigned. And it is all because of kind and caring reign of Emperor Emmanuel.

A month later, the baby girl was baptized into her full name: Princess Alyssa Lynnette Isabella Nicolette Ascia. But Catherine adorably calls her Lily. Emmanuel and Catherine pour out any possible means of love and affection to her. And everyday, Lily is always taught to be kind, good and humble, despite their status in the society.

A.N.A. 1302

"Lily, you can go outside of the castle and make friends. But always remember: you should not boast your title to them." Catherine advises her daughter. "We are just human like them, okay?"

"I understand. Thanks, mother!" Lily kissed her mother in the cheeks before going out to the outskirts of the castle.

Young Lily's POV:

"Lalalalala...."

I happily hum as I walk in the castle gardens, observing many butterflies that are flying around me, the luscious plants that adores the scenery, and the flowers and roses that smells lovely even from afar.