11 - Contract

May 5, 2014

Izanagi Temple, Tokyo, Japan

Azusa's POV

Huh?! Where am I? I'm slept in the infirmary...of the temple house. Then I saw on my bedside...Akihiko who is also sleeping. Umm...why I am here? I recalled that we are lost after we fight that werewolf in the open field...and I suppose that I follow him...but lost consciousness...

Huh?! Suddenly, something funny came out of my mind...I don't know why but...I'm gonna use some magic powers to prank Akihiko...huehehe...

"Illudque Finitum Invisibilitatem!!!"

For me...there's nothing happened to my body...but for others, who will see me...including the maiden outfit that I am wearing...they absolutely don't! Huehehe!!!

I wait for him to wake up...finding the bed as "empty"

"Huh? Probably Azusa-chan is awake..." Akihito stand up from his chair and goes out of the infirmary...I hear him asking the shrine maidens...

"Have you seen Azusa-chan?" But the shrine maidens always said that they don't see me.

So Akihiko decided to return infirmary and gaze in the window...

"I wonder where Azusa is?"

Then I decided to take some action...

"Awooooh!!!"

"Whaa!!! Who's there?!" Akihito is visibly shocked, but I will not respond. Instead...

"Awoooh!!!"

"Whaaa!!! Ple-please don't hurt me!!!"

"Huehehehe!!!" I get my crutches, the only thing that is visible, and I limped my way towards the...frightened Akihiko. In short, he will only see my crutches moving! Hehehe!!!

"Please don't hurt me! I will do anything, just please don't hurt me."

I suppose that I am going a little bit overboard with my prank. So I just start to slow down with my prank, but first, I should change my tone of my voice...somewhat scary...so that I'm not be busted.

"Ok...I'm not doing anything but...do you want to learn magic all by yourself?" Akihiko nodded as my horrendous voice offered a...another prank. "Repeat after me..."

"Debilito..."

"Debilito"

"Finitum..."

"Finitum"

"Invisibilitatem!"

"Invisibilitatem!" Then finally, I make my presence known to him. "Waaah!!! Azusa-chan!"

"Huehehe!!!"

"Yo-you pranked me?!" Akihito is visibly pissed through his voice

"Yep! Hehehe!!!" I laughed to confirm but when I realized that I'm stepped out of the line, I began to lowered my voice. "I just wanted to make you happy because I know that you are very worried last night...sorry..."

I felt ashamed on what I've done, as Akihito is already angry at me, that I start...sniff...to cry...sniff...

"Oh! Hey! Hey! I'm not angry at you!" He then rushed forward to calm me down. "Please don't cry. I don't mean it..."

"...sniff...really?"

"Yes, I don't." His smile calms me down for good. "But you really scared the nuts out of me!"

We both laughed for a moment because of Akihiko's compliment. But after that, Akihiko asked me face to face...

"Thanks for understanding. I'm really worried about you when you didn't come back in the shrine last night. But you should tell me...I see something in the syringe that I saw in the alley saying "To the Princess Lily of Nova Ascia. Long Live Empress Angelica Diana!" and it also contains sleeping chemicals. I even saw a knight that is stalking me when I inspect that syringe. Azusa-chan, what's going on?!"