10 - Battle!

Akihiko's POV:

"Heey!!!" After I lost her when she goes out to buy dinner for her shrine maiden, I am now chasing a suspicious knight, I probably assume that this knight know the whereabouts of Azusa.

I ran every street, every corner, just to follow the direction of the knight, until he vanished in a tall building. With my target lost in my track, I started to become uneasy...I don't know where am I today, nor where Azusa is...until I hear a ringing sound of metal.

"Azusa! Where are you, Azusa?!" I searched for the surroundings of the tall building, just to find the source of this ringing sound, just to see every time a tall wall that separates me from an open field that has been long abandoned. I try to search for things that can make me through the tall wall so that I could know if Azusa is the-

"AAAAAHHH!!!!"

That voice...that is definitely Azusa's...and she's in danger! I don't care on how I will get past this wall! I just want to save her! Hiyaaa!!!

Huh?! I was supposed to break the wall because I slammed myself to it...but the wall itself fooled me. Those knights just put up a hologram of a tall wall. I only have Azusa's crutches in possession...but regardless...I need to protect her!

Azusa's POV:

There is nothing that I can do...sniff...I'm too weak to fight this werewolf alone...sniff...and now...sniff...I'm about to die...again...sniff...please anybody...sniff...somebody...sniff...please help me...Akihiko-kun, where are you? Please...help me...sniff...please...please...

"TASUKETE, AKIHIKO-KUUUN!!!"

"Umph!"

I don't felt the sharp jaws or claws of the werewolf around me. I opened my eyes and saw...Akihiko...defending me...by my crutches that I left in the alley...

"AKIHIKO-KUUUN!!!" With tears still in my eyes, I call his name in joy.

"Azusa-chan, are you alright?!" Akihiko managed to ask me a question while blocking the werewolf's attack.

"Yes...sniff...I'm just gonna...need to...sniff... recompose myself..."

"Well then, I will keep this werewolf at bay while you're at it."

I never saw Akihiko very courageous to fight a large vicious creature with my metal crutches as his weapon. With all his might, he restrain the werewolf's attack to protect me. This help me to buy some time to heal myself up and help him finish the werewolf...

"Vetita Novae...Caesareae Carmen Ascia...Sanitatem Divina Persona!!!"

My body started to illuminate again, drying and healing up all the wounds that I inflicted from the werewolf. As everything seems well, the werewolf stopped its attack on Akihiko and vanished...Akihiko puts down of my crutches and looked around...not knowing...that the werewolf reappeared on his side and will attack him.

"Akihiko-kun! Look out!" I was too late to warn him about the werewolf so I tried to use my magic again...

"Praesidium Parem Vivos!!!" A invisible shield formed around him, deflecting the werewolf's attack. I managed to get floating again and get closer to Akihiko...

"Azusa! What I'm gonna do?"

"Akihiko-kun, you need to fight with me!" I command him.

"But how? I don't have any weapons that I could use?!"

"No worries...I got this." I smiled at him as I decided to get him the sword that I've used...

"Remissionis Exemplum Imperii Gladio!!!" With the stroke of my wand, a exact copy of my Imperial Sword appeared before me and then give it to Akihiko. "Here, Akihiko-kun!"