Chapter 26

Dads Pov

I woke up the next morning and Avery came back. I thought she was mad. But I would've been guilty. I chuckled. Hashtag when your high school bae still knows you. Yup me and Avery are still keeping up with them teens.

I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes.

"Hey." I whispered. Avery rolled over and I rolled my eyes.

"Look just stop it. I'm not in the mood." I snapped.

"Oh you're not in the mood. I know. Not in the mood to be with me. So who's the side chick of the week?" Avery asked rolling her eyes.

I had had it. I pushed her up against the wall. Her eyes turned light purple but I was too angry to care.

"Alex get off of me." She said but her voice was a little shaky.

"I don't care if you're scared. If you're gonna talk so much before thinking then why are you fucking scared?" I snapped.

"Alex stop it." She said her eyes turning even lighter in purple.

"Why should I?" I asked smirking.

"Stop Alex. Please." I looked at her
and chuckled.

"How long have we been together and married? 18 years yet you still can't realize that I only love you." I said chuckling.

She didn't say anything she just shivered and that was because I put a hand on her cheek.

I leaned in and crashed my lips on hers. She immediately moaned as I nibbled on her lip.

"I want you." I whispered against her lips. She moaned when I licked her lower lip making me smirk and I shoved my tongue in her mouth to explore it.

"Keep it pg." Avery warned and I playfully glared but continued kissing her and she shyly reached for my shirt. I still found that so cute.

"Cupcake yours has to go too. Whatever of mine goes your goes." I told her. She nodded and took off her shirt and I took off mine. She ran her hands over the scars I had gotten. Not from being beaten but from fighting and I got shot once actually.

She looked a little concerned.

"Cupcake I'm fine. Don't worry." I whispered kissing her forehead.

She nodded and I crawled over to her and she reached up to kiss me like a lost puppy.

"Wait." I said smirking. I kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Alex stop it." Avery said and I chuckled.

I kissed down her face and when I got to her lips I moved passed them and started working on her neck.

I started sliding my tongue along her neck.

"Alex." She moaned quietly and I smirked against her neck.

"You like that don't you Avery?" I asked huskily making her shiver.

I moved my lips to hers and slowly kissed her.

"I love you. Don't forget." I whispered.

She nodded and whimpered as my tongue explored her mouth.

I leaned down and kissed her scars. There kinda hot. Very hot actually.

"Where did this one come from?" I asked.

"Uh... it's a... birth mark." Avery lied. Had eyes turned orange.

"Avery don't lie." I said.

"Mom burned me." She said quietly. I kissed her forehead.

"You're strong." I promised her and she smiled.

"There's my golden smile." I said pecking her lips.