Chapter 61

Alexis's Pov

"Hey." Aaron said.

"Fuck off Aaron. I just don't do guys. I'm sorry. But I hate you and I always will." I said.

Aaron chuckled.

"Let me take you out to lunch." Aaron said.

"I'm not going out to lunch to you! Go laugh with your bros and stop bothering me. For fucks sake my gpa is a 4.8 because you won't stop bothering me." I snapped. Wait that made me sound like a nerd.

Aaron laughed.

"Just go to lunch with me. That's all I'm asking." Aaron said.

"I said no yesterday. I said no the day before. I said no last week. I'll never say yes!" I yelled.

"Please?" Aaron asked.

"Better get the hell out of my way before that bell rings." I gritted.

"Once." Aaron said.

I pushed him but Aaron pinned me against the lockers.

I saw how close he was to me and my breathing hitched.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped.

"Watching the effect I have on you you." He said smirking.

He stroked my hair and I felt tingles.

"Stop it Aaron!" I snapped.

"What? You don't like that a guy has some effects on you?" Aaron asked.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

Aaron chuckled.

"Will you go to lunch with me? Please?" Aaron asked.

I nodded.

"Yes I'll go just stop bothering me." I said. Aaron chuckled and nodded.

"I'm not going to stop bothering you." Aaron said.

I glared at him before walking to class.
****************
When it was lunch I found Aaron so we could get this over with. Even though I hated him.

"Hey." Aaron said putting his arms around my waist.

"Hey stop touching me." I snapped pushing him. He didn't even move. He chuckled.

"I'm a strong guy princess." Aaron said before kissing my cheek.

"Come on." I said.

"Eager aren't we?" Aaron asked.

"Eager to fucking get this over with. And you're not bothering me after that." I said glaring at him.

"Ok. You think that." Aaron said laughing.

I glared at him before dragging him to his car that he shouldn't have but somehow he or a license before the age of 16. I shrugged.

I took out my homework.

"Do you take a break?" Aaron asked.

"No because my gpa is a 4.8 and I don't care if I sound like a nerd." I said.

Aaron chuckled.

"I like you princess." Aaron said.

"Who the hell are you? My dad? I don't need your approval." I snapped.

Aaron just chuckled.

"You're a cute girl." Aaron said.

"Shut up." I said glaring at Aaron.