Chapter 9

Picture of Audrey (I ain't no lesbian but she's smoking.)

As I ran into school I tried to avoid Jayden. I was almost to my locker until I saw Jayden. Fucking hell does he know when to stop?!

"Alexa why are you avoiding me? I mean one day we're having ice cream and laughing and then the next your avoiding me like I did or said something wrong." Jayden said.

"Jayden-"

"Is it because you don't trust me?" Jayden asked.

"No-"

"Is it because I'm nephew of Jack?" Jayden asked and I could tell he was getting angry.

"It's not like that-"

"I bet it is." Jayden said.

"No-"

"You're judging me because of something my Uncle did wrong." Jayden assumed.

"No Jay-"

"I'm done." Jayden said.

Well that went well.

Jayden's Pov

I walked to class surprisingly still hoping go see Alexa.

I arrived at class to see Alexa with her head down.

She heard the door open and saw me. She glared at me. Guess I deserve that for assuming things. It was always been a bad trait of mine. As well as my temper. I just wanted to know who I got it from. Maybe someone else has it. Maybe I have siblings. Maybe I have cousins. I don't even know.

I'm so fucked up and she still stays around me. Well then again she doesn't know how fucked up I am.

I sit next to her making her glare at me again.

I try to grab her hand but she moves away from me.

"I don't do boys." She said.

Great I'm back to square fucking one.
**************
I was walking to get to the lunch until someone grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"What'd you do to my sister?" Jason asked.

"I have a bad trait." I blurted out.

"Well I don't know what your bad trait is but she's sitting around and I ask her what happened between you and Jayden and she's all like I don't do boys. That's not right anymore because your the only boy she does." Jason said.

"Well I have a bad trait and your sister is stubborn." I said.

Slap.

"Hey no talking about my sister. She could be listening." Jason said.

I chuckled.

"I'll go talk to her. You don't need to kill me man." I said.

"I'm really going to kill you is she says I don't do boys again." Jason said.

"What if you're annoying why is it my fault?" I asked and he laughed.

"Go talk to her buddy." Jason said and I walked in to the cafeteria.

She was sitting at lunch with a girl.

"Alexa." I tapped her.

She turned around.

"Go away." Alexa said as she turned around.

"Well I'm not going anywhere now can I talk to you?" I asked.

"No." Alexa said.

"Glad we agreed." I said. I threw her over my shoulder making Audrey laugh.

"Put me down!" Alexa yelled fighting me.

I put her down and she stopped yelling.

"Now you got me. Now what?" Alexa snapped. Before I thought about anything I kissed her. I slipped my arms around her waist. God I needed this. She kissed me back. I pulled away for air.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too." Alexa said.

"Then please don't leave me alone." I begged.

"It's not that-"

"Alexa please." I begged.

"Ok." Alexa promised.

I smiled happily. I got her back.