Chapter 70

2 days later

Alexa's Pov

Championship. I have the championship game today. Pressure is on because I feel like I have to win. If I lose I'm toast.

Coach is going to be extremely mad I don't think my team will like it. No one will like it.

I put my mouth guard in and put on my helmet.

I walked out with my team to see the media taking pictures of me. But I just cracked my knuckles and neck.

I started with the ball. I hit my helmet.

"Set Hike!" I yelled and handed it to Jake. Jake ran a few yards before getting tackled.

"Damn there defense got better." Jake said. I looked at them and I realized it was Russell's team and they smirked at me.

I sighed and hit my helmet. If I lose to them I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Set Hike!" I yelled. I immediately got tackled.

"Come on Brooks third is the charm!" Coach yelled.

"Set Hike!" I yelled and dashed. No one tackled me. One guy tried to tackle me and I threw my self at him making him fall.

Two guys set up a play where they'd both tackle me and when I got there I slid making them run into each other.

I jumped over two other guys and another one came at me with force but I pushed him. I'm not the nicest quarter back.

I scored though.
*****************
It was the last play and it was all tied up.

It was very intense because I knew sophomores hadn't won in two years and I had a lot of pressure. I hit my helmet.

"Come on sis!" Jason yelled. I looked at the crowd and I was scanning and I found the little girl Emily. She held up a poster.

Flash!

I smiled and laughed a bit.

"Set Hike!" I yelled. And they immediately tackled me. We moved back a few yards from the tackle.

I brushed it off though and got up.

"Come on Brooks!" Coach yelled.

"Oh my gosh if I lose." I muttered. Cody gave me the smirk like I'm coming for you.

"Don't let no one punk you on this field!" Coach yelled.

I hit my helmet.

'Run.' Jay mouthed. I've only ran 2 times the whole game. Jay Audrey and Jake have most of the scoring and then one interception by Chris and Christian.

"Set Hike!" I yelled.

I jumped up with the ball and threw it to Audrey. With that basketball skill though.

She smiled and chuckled a bit before jumping up high and catching the ball.

She did a flip and landed in the end zone.