Chapter 46

Aubrey's Pov

And I was just standing there. My hands and body shaking.

"Aubrey." Lucas said soothingly.

"Don't try and sweet talk my little girl." Audrey said.

Flashback

"You're in trouble. What did I tell you about getting close to other kids at school?!" Dad yelled.

"Dad don't hurt her." Audrey said.

Dad fired the gun aiming right at my chest and everything was black. But I knew I wasn't dead. I was a survivor.

End of flashback.

New flash back.

"Well since you decided to scream I guess you get a punishment. Of death." The guy said and aimed the gun at my head and shot. Black surrounded me but I knew I wasn't dead. I refuse to die because I'm in this for my sister.

End of flashback

New flash back

"Don't hurt her!" I heard Audrey yell.

"We'll do whatever we please." The guy said and shot me in my stomach.

"Aubrey come on. You're a survivor. Come on." Audrey said crying.

I wouldn't die on her. Not ever.

No mercy. I never got any mercy. I'm just a little girl. But no one cares.

"Aubrey don't shoot." Elisha said.

I was still holding the guns at there heads since they had taken everyone else's guns after the guys died so no one had guns.

"You shot me." I said.

"Aubrey-"

"I remember. Six years old in the head. You were the guy. You look the exact same." I said.

"Ok. I did." Lucas said.

"You don't spare me I don't spare you." I said.

"I'm sorry." Lucas said.

Flash back

Dad hit me as hard as he could and it hurt. I started crying.

"Baby I'm sorry." Dad said.

I continued crying.

"It won't happen again. How about we go get ice cream?" Dad asked and I nodded smiling.

End of flashback.

I'm sorry.

His words repeated in my mind.

"You're lying." I said.

"No I'm not lying." Lucas said.

"I can't shoot you. Either of you." I said and ran off. But I made sure to have the guns because they were lying.

I could see it in there eyes. I just can do that with people.

It's a thing I get from Mom. The one thing I got left of her. Just traits.

I sighed as I kicked against the door.

Well shooting someone... Let's just say it's not like GTA.

"Princess." Jason said walking into the room.

I turned away from him and put my head down.

"Princess." He said getting to my eye level.

I looked down but he put his hand under my chin and raised my head up.

"Look at me." Jason said softly and I looked up at him and I had tears in my eyes now.

"Nobody is mad at you and nobody hates you." Jason said kissing my forehead.

"But I... I let you down." I whispered.

"That's ok. You know it's pretty cool that you can get two guns from two big guys." Jason said kissing my forehead again.

"Yeah but-"

"You argue too much." Jason said chuckling.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"There all just sitting in the car." Jason said.

"For the record shooting real people isn't like shooting in GTA or in basketball." I said.

"Yup. You got that right." Jason said kissing my forehead.

"How does Audrey do it so easily?" I asked.

"Because she's gotta do it for you princess. She's gotta do it for you and you are what she loves most in this whole wide world. Even more than Jake." Jason said.

I smiled feeling better.

"Come on." Jason said grabbing my hand.

We walked out.

"Oh Aubrey." Audrey said grabbing me and squeezing me tight.

"Um you know in order to survive I have to breath and like... your kind of stopping me from doing that." I said.

Audrey loosened her grip but was still holding me tight.

"Ok tiger." Jake said.

"Shut up Jake. She's my little girl." Audrey said.

I smiled snd hugged her back.

"Damn. This hug has lasted longer than our marriage." Mr.Brooks muttered.

Audrey picked me up and put me in the car with everyone else still holding me tight.

"I love you. More than anything." Audrey whispered hugging me tight as tears left her eyes.

"Hey why you crying? No crying." I said sternly.

Audrey laughed and pulled me closer to her.

"You're so cute." Audrey said.

"Where's my love?" Jake asked.

"Tell you what. Shut up and I won't slap you up side the head. How does that work?" Audrey asked.

Jake chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Audrey blushed.

"Ooh you blushed for your first time!" I yelled.

"No I already made her have her first time." Jake said smiling.

"You knocked my future daughter in law up. Boy I will knock some sense into you." His Mom said glaring at him.

"Mom I meant her first time blushing." Jake said.

"What girl has there first time blushing with there first boyfriend? What did you do? Slap yourself to stop yourself from blushing?" His Mom asked.

Audrey laughed.

"No I just never blushed." Audrey said shrugging.

His Mom smiled.

"Well my son if quite the charmer." She replied smiling.

"I know." Audrey said smiling at him. He smiled back at her and kissed her nose.

"Love you." Jake said.

"Love you too." Audrey said.

"Damn. How could you deal with all the I love you's. If you say it once then I know you love me." Alexis said rolling her eyes.

"Alexis you'll fall. And you'll get it." Alexa said smiling.

"Yeah. Ok." Alexis said rolling her eyes.

We all laughed as we went home.