Chapter 41

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Jay. He was staring at me and he smiled.

"Good morning baby girl." Jay said.

"Hey Jay." I said smiling.

He kissed me.

"You and kisses." I said rolling my eyes as we pulled away.

"Not me and kisses. Me and your kisses." Jay said making me blush.

I buried my face in his chest.

"Stop." I said.

His body vibrated as he chuckled.

"Baby girl you look sexy blushing." Jay said kissing my neck making me blush harder.

"I'm not blushing again." I said firmly.

Jay laughed and hugged me.
****************
It was unfortunately time to go back home but we had a lot of fun and Jake and Audrey got together which I like to see.

"Tiger I'll drive." Jake said.

"Hey. So we're a thing now and you think you drive my car?" Audrey asked.

Jake chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Tiger you relax." Jake whispered.

"Stupid effects." Audrey muttered.

"At least you didn't look like a tomato the whole morning." I said glaring at Jay.

"It's not my fault I say the truth and you blush at the truth." Jay said shrugging.

"This morning she had her third time blushing." Jake said.

"Wait he made you blush for the first time?!" I asked.

"There was nothing to blush about when I was young." Audrey said.

"That's cool." I said as we loaded are bags in the trunk of Audrey's car.

"Get in the passenger seat." Jake said kissing her forehead.

"O-oh ok." Audrey stuttered.

Jake smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I can't do all the kisses." Alexis said.

"Yeah you can." I said.

"No I can't. That equals affects. Then what if he tries to... Aubrey cover your ears." Alexis said.

"What if he tries to sleep with you? That just means he wants to reproduce with you and start a family. Nothing big right?" Aubrey asked making us all laugh.

"You'll learn when you get older that it's a huge thing to start a family." Jason said kissing her forehead.

Aubrey smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's the kissy monster." Jason said smiling as he kissed Aubrey all over her face making Aubrey giggle.

"Aubrey you slept well last night right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I got a story. And some comfy pajamas. And lots of kisses and cuddles. A special blanket Jason made for me. And he told me he loved me like always and stroked my hair. And rubbed my back. And sang to me. And-"

"Ok I don't need an essay on what he did for you." I said.

"Well Jason is so soft." Aubrey said smiling.

"Only for you princess." Jason said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you." Aubrey said smiling.

"No problem." Jason said.
**************
Alexis's Pov