Chapter 25

Dads Pov

I walked into our room to see Avery there.

She was laying on the bed.

"Hey." I said as I put my arms around her waist.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said.

"Avery what did I do now?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You know what the hell you did! You did it senior year and you did it again!" She yelled.

"Hey don't raise your voice at me. Especially when I don't know what your talking about." I said.

"You're a lying cheater." She said.

"No I'm not a cheater because I love you and I don't even like any other woman." I said.

"You're lying again!" She yelled.

"I'm not lying because I don't lie to you." I said calmly.

She pushed me.

"Hey watch your hands." I said grabbing them.

"I'm leaving." She said.

"I didn't even cheat." I snapped.

"You didn't cheat. What is this?" She asked taking out her phone. It had s picture of a girl kissing me. Of a girl kissing me. Of a girl kissing me. Just listen to those words one more time. Of a girl kissing me. Not me kissing her. Her kissing me.

"She kissed me." I said.

"How is it never you? It's never you it's always the girl. This makes no sense." She said.

"Yeah you're right it doesn't because I don't like any other girl. I love you and only you." I said.

"Mmhm." She said not believing me.

I chuckled. She's a stubborn one.

She got in bed and took out a book.

"Can I get a kiss please?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Are you really not going to believe me?" I asked sighing.

"Why should I believe you? It always ends up being someone else's fault anyways right?" Avery asked.

"Are you going to tell me that you love me?" I asked.

Avery turned and faced me.

"I hate you." Avery said.

"You don't hate me Avery." I said.

"Yeah I do because you lie and you cheat but I can't stop loving you so I hate you." Avery said.

"I didn't cheat with her!" I yelled.

"Tell someone who cares." Avery whispered.

"Stop it Avery. You're not gonna like the result." I said.

"I don't care. Like can I keep it one hundred? I don't care." Avery yelled throwing the ring across the room.

"Avery-"

She jumped through the window and disappeared.

Fucking hell. I ran a hand through my hair. She left. I punched the wall and it left a mark.

I couldn't sleep that night but that's what happens when you and your wife get in an argument.
*****************
Alexa's Pov

We had an awkward breakfast the next morning but maybe that's what happens when you spy on your Mom and Dad along with you're friend and her little sister.