Chapter 10

Alexa's Pov

You could call me a dumb girl. But I like Jayden. Maybe more than like but I'm not going to tell the boy I love him.

I know I messed up bad as I'm riding home with Jayden. Jayden is a great guy but Dad doesn't agree exactly.

"Alexa your mind is somewhere else." Jayden said.

"Oh uh n-no it's n-nothing." I stuttered.

"Alexa you can talk to me." Jayden said.

"My Dad doesn't like you." I said.

"You told him?" Jayden asked.

"No he found out. Somehow." I said.

"Well I'm not going anywhere." Jayden said shrugging.

"No Dad is crazy. Sick. He has a temper." I said.

"Well so do I." Jayden said.

"No but he-"

Jayden leaned over and pecked my lips quickly making me blush.

"You talk to much baby girl. I'll be fine and he'll live." Jayden said.

I didn't say anything I just nodded. This boy can do that to me?! That's some nonsense. Sixteen years f no boys and he just comes. You killed me vibe man! Ok this is weird I'm talking to myself in my head.

"No actually you're talking out loud." Jayden said laughing.

"Aww fuck you." I said.

"Do you want to do it for me?" Jayden whispered and nibbled on my ear making me blush and moan.

"Jayden I really hate you." I said.

"Alexa I really like you." Jayden said making me blush again.

"I'm getting out of this car because I'll be damned if I blush again in this car. Bye Jayden." I said smiling.

"Bye baby girl." He said.

I walked inside to Mom arguing with Dad.

"Alex if she likes him then she likes him. The girl hasn't looked at a guy besides her Dad and her brothers." Mom said and I knew she was talking about me.

"Yeah but he's gonna hurt my daughter." Dad said.

"He's harmless. I bet if I asked him what a knife was he'd look at me like I was crazy." Mom exaggerated.

"He's staying away from my daughter." Dad said.

"Why the hell are you so stubborn. Let the girl fall in love so I can laugh in her face." Mom said making me chuckle. Mom and Dad heard that. They saw me and they stopped.

We were in complete silence which happens every time we have tension in this family.

"Alexa why don't you listen to me?" Dad asked.

"Do you want my real answer or a lie?" I asked.

"Real answer." Dad said.

"You're an asshole." I said and Dad glared at me.

"No I was one too. But your nor the only one left." I said shrugging Aaron my siblings tried not to laugh. Mom was on the floor rolling.

"How did you get to that?" Jason asked.

"In Dads head which used to be in my head Dad, is that since Jayden is the nephew of Jack Hems he's bad as well. But he's not. I assumed that too meaning I was a former asshole. But now your just that asshole over there j call Dad. So until you stop thinking like that then you'll just be that asshole I call Dad,Dad." I said shrugging.

"Stay away from him." Dad said.