Chapter 23

Boom. Another game. After the win yesterday in basketball I was doing ok.

I was currently pacing back and forth.

"Shorty. Hey you got this." John assured me.

I was still pacing.

"Hey come on time to go." Coach said and I sighed.

I walked onto the field and saw my whole family. Again. Like shit does it fucking hurt for you to miss one of my games?

I got all of my homework done last night so I could relax.

"Heads or tails?" Referee asked me.

"Heads." I said.

He flipped the coin and it landed on heads meaning I started with the ball.

Fucking hell I should've picked tails.

"Hey she's a girl." The other quarter back said.

"Yeah. So?" Coach asked.

"You're gonna get it." Another guy said.

I nodded giving them the thumbs up making them confused.

We got into position and I always run it first play. That's just me. Run it.

"Baby girl run it like you did in practice." Jay whispered.

I nodded. I saw the other quarter back getting off the field since only one can be on at a time but he still smirked at me. I nodded.

"Set hike!" I yelled.

I started running as fast as I could as guys tried to tackle me. I moved out of the way and I found myself doing basketball moves like moving the ball between my legs but careful not to touch the floor. I did a one hand flip like always. It's really the same thing if you're wondering my secret.

I finally got to the end zone. I smiled and threw the ball down. The one thing I always loved in football.

"And she scores." One of my teammates said. I just realized I still haven't learned anyone's name. The quarter back looked at me and started checking me out. What the hell?! So I scored and now I look hotter?!

We handed the ball of to the other quarter back.

They soon reached forth down and they moved 32 yards so they were 18 yards away from our end zone.

Fucking hell this math is making my head spin.

Everyone motioned for me to run it again. But I'm going to be stubborn.

"Set Hike!" I yelled.

I tried to throw but I got tackled.

Fucking hell.

"Shouldn't be playing anyways." He said.

"Tell someone who cares because I don't give two shits." I said shrugging. I guess I said it loud enough because he glared and went back to position.

"Set hike!" I yelled.

I handed it off to John who is a running back. Someone attempted to tackle John but someone on our team tackled him.