Chapter 71

"Proms this Friday." Mom said smiling.

"Alexis who you going with?" Dad asked.

"Cheesy Aaron." I said.

"He asked and you said yes?" Aubrey asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What's going on between you two?" Christian asked amused.

"What the heck? He's my boyfriend. Just gonna put that right there." Alexis said as she got up to get juice.

"You like him?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's why I was two times meaner." Alexis said. She took a sip of her juice.

"Your acting so normal." I said.

"That's because if I told you the flips my heart was doing you'd be weirded out." Alexis said and I chuckled.

"Ooh your in love." Audrey said immaturely.

"No I'm not gonna fall until later. I feel like if I fall he's gonna play me." Alexis said.

"That's what I thought." I said smiling.

"Yeah I'm not you lovesick puppies. I like him. He's nice and caring and cheesy. Very cheesy. Kind of protective and he thinks I'm mean." Alexis said.

"Why?" Dad asked.

"Because some girl was talking smack and I smacked her. Talk smack get smacked." I said shrugging.

Mom laughed.

"You sisters are opposites." Mom said.

"She plays so softly. I can't do that. If your gonna guard me I'm gonna make sure you fall." Alexis said.

"At least I don't want to hurt people." I said.

"I'm not here for there pain I'm here to win. It's my court. They don't like then change it if your good enough." Alexis said shrugging.

"You sound like my sister. You guys have the same name too." Dad said.

Alexis finished her breakfast and washed her plate before heading the door bell ring. She opened it and it was Aaron.

"Oh hey." She said smiling. She hugged him. Cute.

"You ready?" Aaron asked smiling.

"Yeah let's go." She said smiling. She was wearing our signature red nerd sweater which I was wearing too.

"Aubrey. Get over here." Audrey said as she threw her up in the air. Aubrey smiled.

"You are my little girl. You gonna be a good girl at school and not punch anyone?" Audrey asked.

"I don't know. Are people gonna mess with me?" Aubrey asked and Audrey laughed.

"Keep it cool. I love you." Audrey said.

"Love you too. I love you Daddy Jason." Aubrey said.

Jason smiled.

"Love you." Jason said.

"I'll take her to school." Audrey said.

"Rocks paper." Jason said smirking.

They did Rock Paper Scissors and he won.

"Ok keep her safe." Audrey said as we left for school.
**************
We got to school and people started clapping for me.

"You are the woman." Guys said as they bro hugged me.

"Yeah. I threw it to Audrey and Audrey scored so if you want to share some of my credit with her it'd be nice." I said.
Audrey laughed.

"Don't listen to her." Audrey said. The guy just laughed before walking off.