Chapter 57

I woke up today at 3:30 am got ready and ran to school with Audrey. We were the fastest on the field and we knew it.

Once we got to school we took our water to drink before changing into our uniforms.

"Let's go bruh." Audrey said.

I laughed and we walked on field to see a few guys there.

We sat on the field talking and laughing until Coach and the rest of the guys came.

"Get up and start running!" Coach yelled.

We sighed and got to the zero yard line.

"Brooks and James I'm watching you!" Coach yelled.

"Better be watching because me and my girl about to dash across this field." Audrey said.

"Alright James I see you." Coach said.

"Run!" Coach yelled. We dashed and we were across that field like flash.

"Come on boys you gonna let those girls do that to you!" Coach yelled as we sat down.

"Ok everyone sit down!" Coach yelled.

We all sat down on the grass.

Coach got on Facebook and showed us something.

"The Lions are very slow and get tired easily. Posted by Russell Wilson Jr." Coach said.

"Who does he think he is?" Jay asked.

"He's kinda right. Friday I got tired." I said.

"So? He's lost to us two times and who's been our quarter back?" Peter asked.

"Me." I said quietly.

"What the hell is that?! Say it confidently!" Paul yelled.

"It's me!" I yelled and it echoed.

"Satisfied now." Chris said making me laugh.

"Brooks you better not get tired." Coach said sternly.
****************
Alexis's Pov

"Time to go girls." I said.

They nodded and we walked on.

"You girls are gonna get crushed." One girl said.

"Who do you think you are? This is my court and I don't lose. Might as well leave now bitch." I said.

I was the total opposite of my sister. When Alexa stepped on the court she'd be scared as hell but I on the other hand was not having the bull these girls had in store. I have a temper and it's short.

Schools know it but they still test me knowing I will fight them.

The referee threw the ball up and I pushed my whole body against the girl and hit a half court. Yeah I don't play soft either. Everyone calls me mean Brooks.

The girl got up and she glared at me.

"It's my house bruh you don't like it then play harder!" I yelled.

She shot the ball and I blocked it. She just got even more irritated.

I passed it to Jessica and she passed it back.